mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 03-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #761 (permalink)
Mill Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
Zombies... I don't get them.

1. They're dead. So what do they care if something is alive or dead. Why don't they eat each other?

2. What are they eating for anyways? If they're dead, and all functions have ceased, why eat something to begin with?

3. The idea of eating is to have energy to move. If you're dead, you have no functions and therefore, no energy, and therefore you can not move when dead.

4. But if they're not really dead, but a virus zombie, and they do have functions and needs, then shooting them in the heart, etc would be just as effective.

5. I'm really over thinking something this.

You need to read the Zombie Survival Guide. Clears a lot of things up

MCB Feedback
SpecOps Feedback

Laws of Thermodynamics;
1) You cannot win, you can only break even.
2) You cannot break even.

Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #762 (permalink)
Howdy!

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:

1. They're dead. So what do they care if something is alive or dead. Why don't they eat each other?

2. What are they eating for anyways? If they're dead, and all functions have ceased, why eat something to begin with?

3. The idea of eating is to have energy to move. If you're dead, you have no functions and therefore, no energy, and therefore you can not move when dead.

4. But if they're not really dead, but a virus zombie, and they do have functions and needs, then shooting them in the heart, etc would be just as effective.

Stop ruining our fun with science!!!

Metadyne: Replacing broken parts, with NEW broken parts so you still can't use your new gun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Redheads, brass, and wood; it's an MCB thing....
MY FEEDBACK
Chubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #763 (permalink)
ala koskaan anna periksi

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:

Zombies are like Tippmann C3's, they're slow, dangerous, look awful, and the only way to kill them is to take out their central nervous system: for the zombie it's the brain, for the C3 it's the battery that if improperly installed may make the marker arbitrarily explode.

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have little.
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Helghast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #764 (permalink)
I Am The Admin

Send a message via AIM to Painthappy

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
sorry, just overthinking. Ignore me.

I can't wait to see what the finale holds, and who makes it out.
google.com/+CarterBrown75
Painthappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:04 PM   #765 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:

I can't wait to see what the finale holds, and who makes it out.

I was thinking "who's next"....

Farmers Blond Daughter, the dude that has the hawts for said Farmers Blond Daughter, and T-Dawg. He's done for ... His time is up.
Pump_Action_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #766 (permalink)
www.armorsquad.com

the poo is about to hit the fan. And as I wondered but didn't claim to know , Jenner's whispered words to Rick have something to do with infection, if I had to guess.

trueblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #767 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:

Sounds like you need a copy of the zombie survival guide carter!!!It explians everything in it.I like the zombie movies I really like this series because of the aftermath.I am glad those 2 won't be beating each other up anymore looking forward to them getting off the farm and getting somemore action.I am thinking that the rednecks brother is going to be in charge of the other group haha.
http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Surviva.../dp/1400049628

Last edited by casper; 03-12-2012 at 07:27 PM.
casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #768 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
I'm really hoping they move on to the Prison. Seams like the story really picks up at that point in the comic. We will see....
Fatalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #769 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

If you think about it, if the infection were spread by bites alone, it wouldn't have a chance to spread very quickly.

Think about it, AIDS/HIV, rabies, etc, are all fluid-borne viruses with much less obvious symptoms than Zed Fever. Sure, it might take people off guard initially but I really doubt it would spread that fast through bites alone. Make it airborne and lay dormant in every human till death and you greatly multiply the amount of Zeds rising. Or, even better, make it a supernatural element ala George Romero flicks and even the long-dead are coming out of their graves.

It's a simple solution once realized, though- any newly deceased gets a quick spike through the ear into the brain before they have the chance to reanimate. Even in Shane's case it wasn't immediate, you just don't ignore the recently dead body in the room in a Zombpocalypse situation.

I thought it was a great episode, even though I already knew Shane was going to die the way it went down was perfect. Can't wait for next week!
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #770 (permalink)
\m/ (><) \m/

Quote:

The simple answer to all 5 of your questions, is BRAAAAAAIIIINNNSSS!!
R_Os is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat