mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 03-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #891 (permalink)
(V) (o,,,o) (V) WOOP WOOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDawgy View Post
Yur a blood thirsty lot a bunch of you, wanting certain characters doomed.....lol

I am less concerned about the super shottie and more concerned about andrea the bionic woman, running all night with a heavy bag of guns and ammo and still being fresh as a daisy? That is shenanigans

Well to be honest there really isn't much in that bag anymore.

And yeah, their gun play has gone to hell in a hand basket. Used to be ok, but not it's just sad.

This is the tenth line of my signature
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #892 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I refuse to read the comic (or whatever fancy word you want to call it) only because I'm enjoying the show so much and don't want to learn about any possible upcoming plots and characters. So, please, let's be careful with the spoilers.

Is the new gal pronounced Mi-Shone, Mi-Shawn-a, something else, or is she an Italian Mee-Cone-ay? :P
Lrrpie-CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:53 PM   #893 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

Rick's and the redneck's gun play look the best in the show still

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:55 PM   #894 (permalink)

RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelballer View Post
What the hell was with Hershel going Rambo? He goes from getting all pissy when they kill the barn full of zombies yet he stands on his front lawn blasting away at them? This show is turning into a "How many huge plot holes and character development issues can we introduce yet still maintain our audience due to it being about zombies?"
It sounds like you missed a few episodes before the finale?
ironchef97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:49 PM   #895 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
Laurie is such a skank. She is the one who screwed shane and made all that drama happen. She is the one who made shane think he had a second chance and told Rick she was afraid of shane. Then she has the audacity to be mad at Rick for killing Shane in self defense. I say she gets "eaten" next.

Actually my guess as to why Laurie is mad at Rick is because she may be upset that "he let" Carl shoot Zombie Shane, someone who has been a friend for a long time.

But yeah... Laurie's a tool.

Oh and Laurie has a little zombie monster growing inside her now...

She's probably pretty scared and angry that she did not take those morning after pills and that Rick never told her what crazy CDC guy said even if Rick did not believe him at the time.

Cant wait for season 3!!!
Pump_Action_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #896 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchef97 View Post
It sounds like you missed a few episodes before the finale?
I don't think so. I definitely don't remember anything that would have caused him to go from almost kicking out the only people that could protect his farm for killing a couple walkers (albeit people he knew) to going on a rage-induced killing spree. Granted I've found this season quite slow compared to the first so I could have spaced out at times.
Angelballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #897 (permalink)

Rewatch the scene after the bar before they save randell. Herschel admits how wrong he was and pops a few Walkers himself.

eBay Feedback
MCB Feedback +4
Defect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #898 (permalink)
ye olde bastid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelballer View Post
I don't think so. I definitely don't remember anything that would have caused him to go from almost kicking out the only people that could protect his farm for killing a couple walkers (albeit people he knew) to going on a rage-induced killing spree. Granted I've found this season quite slow compared to the first so I could have spaced out at times.
Consistent logic. He'd do ANYTHING to save his farm. He said so on more than one occasion.

TheFeedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
TheYoda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:06 PM   #899 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrrpie-CT View Post
I refuse to read the comic (or whatever fancy word you want to call it) only because I'm enjoying the show so much and don't want to learn about any possible upcoming plots and characters. So, please, let's be careful with the spoilers.

Is the new gal pronounced Mi-Shone, Mi-Shawn-a, something else, or is she an Italian Mee-Cone-ay? :P
Me-shown, I believe.

Pump_Action_Prophet: That's a great observation. Nothing like a zombie fetus to mess up your day.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:07 PM   #900 (permalink)
Rec Poster

the finale felt short to me, i agree with everyone and always have about laurie, but i was just thinking we hate her with such passion if she left who could we hate on. and its kinda funny because i hate her caharacter and i am starting to hate the actor in real life. lol its starting to transfer.... also i love the belt fed shotgun. he must have drank call of duty speed feed pop. and yes anyone who knows anything about going to the pistol range knows that shooting a target from 25 yards everytime is an art and the fact that they were all doing it everytime is comical. cant wait till the fall for more eps. in my basement trying to make a virus to create zombies in real life and then during the summer we can be part of the show for real!!!!! whahahahaha
zelly_zelly is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat