mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:55 AM   #21 (permalink)
GWC Lifetime Member

I was joking, but you do have to admit that thats ebay history right there, plus Its been referanced quite a bit on the old MCB. Well enough of that, Ive got an idea for a tee shirt, one that has a certain stockclass harness photo accros the front . (that was also a joke, as I dont think that that would represent MCB as a whole very well)

Anywho, liking the new MCB more and more each minute. The transistion realy makes sense, not that it didnt before old MCB went down, guess its just finaly set in that this is real and the old MCB is in my memory. However I still think that a site history page, with screenshots of the old plain white MCB and the old Blue/grey/pink MCB would be neato, along with the transision of the site focus. Not that it was ever differant than now, it just seemed that "collectivly" this was the way we all envisioned MCB in our own minds (at least I did) a place where all types of play are welcomed, but the values that made our sport still reign supreme. What Im trying to say is that I like this new MCB (I can even tolorate the green bars ) and that I thank you Cater for all your work, and thank all those that make MCB what it is.

Al
Al Ray is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat