mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #921 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: West Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StJimmy666 View Post
And about 6" shorter lol. Also I'm only 20.
When I was looking at enduros I found height to be a major issue for me on anything but the smaller ones. I was just not comfortable with them.
__________________
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #922 (permalink)
Bruins World Order
 
StJimmy666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Great White North (Sault Ste. Marie, ON)

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
When I was looking at enduros I found height to be a major issue for me on anything but the smaller ones. I was just not comfortable with them.
I lucked out with the bikes I like. 5'10 lets me flat foot every 600SS I've ridden as well as the SV650
__________________
"You'll Never Walk Alone"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny View Post
Seconded. Hence forth this is to be the official nomenclature of marker sales. Violators will be violated.
StJimmy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:40 PM   #923 (permalink)
The Furry Tailed One
 
skiddish9999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Damn it's hot, Florida

I don't think I've found anything I couldn't flat foot... There are some that I look like a bear on however...
__________________
MCB FeedBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Skiddish is an Elliot Spitzer, if you will.
Most people don't know that skittish is the proper spelling for "jittery". Don't believe me... Look it up.
skiddish9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #924 (permalink)
Bruins World Order
 
StJimmy666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Great White North (Sault Ste. Marie, ON)

AKA Fan
...you need to find a CBR125R and take a picture on it...for the lulz
__________________
"You'll Never Walk Alone"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny View Post
Seconded. Hence forth this is to be the official nomenclature of marker sales. Violators will be violated.
StJimmy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #925 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by splattttttt View Post
If you have access to dirt?, you should consider a small displacement dirt bike to learn with.
that's the best advice i've heard! get a dirtbike and learn how to ride the right way. the street is not the place to learn. get in some dirt and learn. it'll make you a much better rider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco View Post
F that I'm getting the 690 smc off in search for one
my buddy has a 690 smc and he loves it. supermoto style is the only way to go imo. so much better than a cruiser or sport bike. safer too!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlsnk View Post
"Go ahead and strip and cut that puppy down because all you are doing is making mine worth more"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
Ok choochie, the duck is not troubled, it's dated. The technology is old, it's like 8mm stop motion film reels, nothing will ever replace them, they are nostalgic one of a kind but for today's youth the expectations are CGI.
my feedback
c6quad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #926 (permalink)
The Furry Tailed One
 
skiddish9999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Damn it's hot, Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by StJimmy666 View Post
...you need to find a CBR125R and take a picture on it...for the lulz
I will have to go by a dealership and get a picture of me on a 90 with an airow gun on my back and DSG in my hand...
__________________
MCB FeedBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Skiddish is an Elliot Spitzer, if you will.
Most people don't know that skittish is the proper spelling for "jittery". Don't believe me... Look it up.
skiddish9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:42 PM   #927 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddish9999 View Post
I will have to go by a dealership and get a picture of me on a 90 with an airow gun on my back and DSG in my hand...
That, would be Epic!
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:58 PM   #928 (permalink)
The Furry Tailed One
 
skiddish9999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Damn it's hot, Florida

The bike may fall over with all the awesome... I don't think you could mount a scabbard on the side of a 90...
__________________
MCB FeedBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Skiddish is an Elliot Spitzer, if you will.
Most people don't know that skittish is the proper spelling for "jittery". Don't believe me... Look it up.
skiddish9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:19 AM   #929 (permalink)
Ornamental redneck
 
taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: lbc

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by c6quad View Post
that's the best advice i've heard! get a dirtbike and learn how to ride the right way. the street is not the place to learn. get in some dirt and learn. it'll make you a much better rider.



my buddy has a 690 smc and he loves it. supermoto style is the only way to go imo. so much better than a cruiser or sport bike. safer too!

It's a sweet bike Chad, I wanted one before I bought the aprilia sxv but the sxv was in my price range at the time. Here is the bike I'm hopefully getting


Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348805863.832759.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  81.4 KB
__________________




taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:10 AM   #930 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NC

nice! that is sweet. my buddy has an Akraprovic exhaust on his and that thing sounds sweeter than anything i've ever heard on the street. it's open exhaust and that single cylinder punches you in the chest when he gases it. that thing has some serious torque too! piss on a 4 cylinder jap bike! i'd take the KTM over those anyday!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlsnk View Post
"Go ahead and strip and cut that puppy down because all you are doing is making mine worth more"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
Ok choochie, the duck is not troubled, it's dated. The technology is old, it's like 8mm stop motion film reels, nothing will ever replace them, they are nostalgic one of a kind but for today's youth the expectations are CGI.
my feedback
c6quad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC