mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

A moment of your time would Help a great deal

Hey Fellow Mcb's,

As some of you may know I have had the dream of opening my own field forever and i have came close to this dream only to be pushed back by city bylaws.

THIS IS NOT A PLEAD FOR YOUR MONEY
i do not need money, what i do need however is your support. I am competing in PROFIT MAGAZINE CANADA for Canada's Top Young Entrepreneur and i can use your votes to help me get the help i need to grow my company.

The 20 applicants deemed Canada's Future Entrepreneurial Leaders in 2011 will receive:
  • A national accolade that can attract the attention of customers, investors and strategic business partners.
  • Profile on the FuEL Awards website and in an extensive editorial package in the December 2011 issue of PROFIT Magazine.
  • A one-day business consultation with professionals from KPMG Enterprise.
  • A chance to be named FuEL Entrepreneur of the Year and attend QuantumShift™, an exclusive leadership development program at the Ivey School of Business, compliments of KPMG Enterprise.
Also, the applicant who attracts the most votes from the public will receive the People's Choice Award.

Vote Below

FuEL Awards: Celebrating the Best Young Entrepreneurs in Canada

Your Support will not go unnoticed i will be offering amazing deals to all members of Mcarterbrown to show my appreciation. i just want to get to the point in my business where i can do things for my clients and customers that no other company does, i understand the value of a customer relationship its the reason i started a paintball company in the first place.

Thank you for even taking the time to read this,

Andrew Askandar

Transform Custom Paintball

I should of mentioned this before but I'm not the only one who can benefit from this If you live in Canada and your under 30 with a business of your own you may qualify for this competition the deadline for applicants is June 30, consider doing this it could be very hekpful for you and your business and you can be sure to have my votes daily being I'm on there all the time.

Fuelawards.ca apply and Vote here

Last edited by TCPaintball; 06-10-2011 at 01:09 PM.
TCPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

you got my vote

Challenge me if you dare! here
I you have a brute join my clan! here

Feedback found here or here
PaintballinFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballinFatty View Post
you got my vote
And you still got first dibs on the DRV lol
Old 06-09-2011, 09:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Want to see my spaceship?

I'll have to vote for you buddy when I get home since this is a facebook based vote system, I'm at work and facebook is blocked. Good luck with your endeavors.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix01 View Post
I'll have to vote for you buddy when I get home since this is a facebook based vote system, I'm at work and facebook is blocked. Good luck with your endeavors.
Thank you so much please vote at your own convenience im just happy to have your support.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Want to see my spaceship?

Well it does say we can only vote once a day, gotta get in as many as possible right?
Old 06-09-2011, 10:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix01 View Post
Well it does say we can only vote once a day, gotta get in as many as possible right?
That's the spirit lol, but no i don't expect you guys to go crazy and vote everyday but i do what i can to get the word out you know. Companies are starting to forget the meaning of customer service you know it costs three times more to invest in new customers then it would just to keep your current ones happy. Business ethics are changing quickly and i fear that at this rate they wont even exist any more. I want to ensure that my business is profitable but also that my customers reek the benefits.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Party like its 2005!

Send a message via AIM to DFSniper

wow, that is a lot of effort to sign up just to vote...logging IP addresses would have been easier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
you win at everything forever.
(11:26:32 PM) Mayvik: PS where the **** have you been?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor View Post
I love how we are more concerned with the fate of this paintball gun than we are about AIDS kids in Africa.............
DFSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

TC-- you got my vote man! I have a similar dream as yours. best of luck to you
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Got my vote
goober is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat