mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 12-31-2011, 07:24 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

i think i'm going to try everything now because you're all cool people and you have all done drugs, so obviously it's fine to do them.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:30 PM   #22 (permalink)
Doesn't work for Avratech

people do all kinds of crazy/stupid **** when they are teenagers and young adults... that's the time to do it, so you can know better when you're older.
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:38 PM   #23 (permalink)
(V) (o,,,o) (V) WOOP WOOP

Everything is relative, Spice and for the most part all current types of synthetic types are illegal and have been for roughly a year or so. Its been great to some people, and others absolutely freaked out and indeed there have been a few deaths from it. I personally didnt have any form of bad reaction to it, but I always wondered why it was legal and stayed away from it afterwords.

It is quite sad that its still legal in many places to fry your brain on the stuff if you have a bad reaction to it, but a simple puff of the real stuff will get you fired and jail time. There are many safer alternatives however, most of which are still legal.

This is the tenth line of my signature
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:44 PM   #24 (permalink)

addressed to anyone: honestly... if you really feel the need to get high, just go with the stuff that everyone knows is harmless and popular all around the world, and has been for a very long time. as opposed to any number of unknown mixes of synthetic chemicals which do not have that long track record of relatively safe use by millions upon millions. If you don't want to break the law, don't get high! Sit at home and watch television instead!
Old 12-31-2011, 07:48 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
If you don't want to break the law, don't get high! Sit at home and watch television instead!
you didn't suggest paintball? i can tell you're high right now
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:11 PM   #26 (permalink)

I don't do drugs, I have to set a better example than that (and I work for a military contractor so it's out the question anyways). Paintball is better than any drug though, that much is true! And for the record I hate TV and refuse to own one. Music is a much better passtime.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:16 PM   #27 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I don't do drugs, I have to set a better example than that (and I work for a military contractor so it's out the question anyways). Paintball is better than any drug though, that much is true! And for the record I hate TV and refuse to own one. Music is a much better passtime.

Paintball better be better than drugs, it's a hell of alot more expensive. Well, depending from person to person lol

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:24 PM   #28 (permalink)

Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:34 PM   #29 (permalink)
Chief Waffle Stomper

Send a message via Skype™ to MadCat

Fan of EMR
Palmers Fan
nothing tops the adrenaline rush that I get when playing paintball. rum's a close second place...but I have no need for drugs...other than rum :P
MadCat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
S7G
MCB Member

I heard that the Capt taste good coming back up as well is that true?

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in This country who no longer understand it.'

Bottom line is we never were angels...didn't try to
be. We were not related by blood, but we were brothers nevertheless...not in some sort of Hollywood way, but in a real life "no ****" kinda way.
William Walter AC-130 Gunner 2011
S7G is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat