mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 07-29-2006, 01:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lazy Longballer

Send a message via AIM to Niterocker

Star Control (The Game Series)

Greetings!

I usually stay as far as possible from long-shot internet petition stuff, but once in a blue moon there comes along something important enough to me that I'm willing to give it a try despite the odds. This is such an occasion.

If anyone else out there played Star Control or (especially) Star Control II and found it as terrific a series as I did, this message is for you.

The developers of Starcon (Toys for Bob) are currently considering attempting to maybe convince Accolade to possibly comission another installment in the series, some 15 years after Star Control II. To that end, they are asking fans to e-mail them in support of the idea.

So, if this happens to fall upon any other Starcon lovers out there, please follow this link and e-mail Alex at Toys For Bob. http://www.toysforbob.com/database/tfb_contactus.html

-Keith
(hajkowski@aol.com)

PS - To clear up any confusion, there was a Star Control III released by Accolade, but neither of the original writers from Toys for Bob (Fred Ford and Paul Reiche the III) were involved in that project. It showed, because that game was far inferior to Starcon II.
Niterocker is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat