mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #41 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Fan
This

Plus This ( Under Armor Slider Shorts that have areo mesh in the groin )

Equals

I hope that helps

WK2

Proudly Sponsored by Urban Ops Armory, FullClipUSA, Hammerhead, CPX Sports and RANGER UP <--Click the Ranger Up link and receive 20% off your purchase

MCB - Feedback for WickedKlown2,,, Automags.Org Online Forums - Feedback for WickedKlown2

Last edited by WickedKlown2; 03-15-2012 at 07:20 PM.
WickedKlown2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:56 PM   #42 (permalink)
Jack Wagon!

Send a message via AIM to d4rksabre

Everyone keeps recommending powders, but what do your significant others have to say about it?

Sure, I'd like to be less swampy, but I'm not sure how my girlfriend would feel about the baby powder smell (among other things).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be4life182 View Post
ill gats pwn nubs n give mE pwners?
d4rksabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:05 PM   #43 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
they have boxers with two flaps sewn in to separate the balls from the leg, can't remember the name right now, I have a few pairs. they were on dragons den last year, the inventor made them cause he was tired of his balls sticking to his legs lol
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #44 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Fan
My wife doesn't mind the anti-monkey butt powder and I usually take a shower before night night time ( or when I get home after a hard day of playing paintball anyway ) during the summer... Also wearing light colored boxer briefs ( Under Armor ) helps with not perspiring as much because they don't hold the body heat in like dark colored ones do ( a special hair cut helps with getting rid of excess body heat down there as well,,, aka : manscaping ) ...

WK2

Proudly Sponsored by Urban Ops Armory, FullClipUSA, Hammerhead, CPX Sports and RANGER UP <--Click the Ranger Up link and receive 20% off your purchase

MCB - Feedback for WickedKlown2,,, Automags.Org Online Forums - Feedback for WickedKlown2
Old 03-15-2012, 08:19 PM   #45 (permalink)
Bruins World Order

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
they have boxers with two flaps sewn in to separate the balls from the leg, can't remember the name right now, I have a few pairs. they were on dragons den last year, the inventor made them cause he was tired of his balls sticking to his legs lol
So much unadulterated win

@d4rksabre the gf hates the smell of Gold Bond, doesn't mind the baby powder since it's really just Corn Starch with perfume. Showers are had anyway before hanky panky in the summer. On a personal note I don't like smelling Gold Bond all day unless I'm playing sports.
Seconded. Hence forth this is to be the official nomenclature of marker sales. Violators will be violated.
StJimmy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #46 (permalink)
Bland

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedKlown2 View Post
This
http://www.business-strategy-innovat...der-705490.jpg

Plus This ( Under Armor Slider Shorts that have areo mesh in the groin )
http://www.svsports.com/store/images/cart/4010026-1.jpg

Equals
http://www.bpovia.net/wp-content/upl...ange-smile.jpg

I hope that helps

WK2
THIS LOOKS INCREDIBLE.

I think I may have found my solution.

My issue with going commando is that my legs rub together, and I like to wear my shorts a little low. This seems to be perfect...
RAZRBAKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #47 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Fan
StJimmy,,,

If you don't want to smell like a medicine cabinet ( Gold Bond ) or a babies backside ( Baby powder ) I would go with the anti-monkey butt powder... It has a really nice smell but not over powering...

WK2

Old 03-15-2012, 08:34 PM   #48 (permalink)
One Shot Wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to Delamorte

CCM Fan
ExOfficio.com - Men's Give-N-GoŽ Boxer Brief

As a big guy, 6'3 280, and an avid backpacker, these are the most amazing thing I have bought in a long time. First, they are super comfortable, but they also breathe great. I have worn one pair three days straight on the trail in july, and had no problems with odor, and very little issue with that sticky ball feeling. I now wear them for paintball exclusively. They are a little pricey, but well worth it.
"OMG! Oh! - MY! - GOD! ... I've been playing over ten years and nobody ever told me I had to wear a cup! It's an outrage! A Conspiracy! Why didn't anyone tell me I could get shot in the balls! They hate my balls! Ten YEARS! Ahhhhhhhh! ... conspiracy" ~WilD

My Feedback
Delamorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:37 PM   #49 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Being the practical jokers that we are at the firehouse we had this one guy who really liked to play jokes on us. So one day while he was out on a run we added baking flour to his crotch powder. So around noon the next shift he's pulling batter off his balls at a brush fire.

Moral of the story is to not let your "buddies" have access to your crotch powder.

www.KnightStalkersPaintball.com

Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
MrFancyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #50 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I get a manzillion and all is well!(ok...not)
Tick is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat