mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 03-17-2012, 12:42 AM   #71 (permalink)
Barned

I, uh, don't really sweat there......lol. but I'm always forgetting to wear my jock strap, and I swear one of these days some prospeedballer is gonna bunker me and just get me right in the twig and berries. Almost hapenned to me today....
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:47 AM   #72 (permalink)
Real Nurse

Send a message via AIM to nickydp33

Brass N Wood Fan
moisture wicking compression shorts, keeps the goods supported, and keeps your thighs from chaffing, which is amazing. Only problem is if your trying to conceive itll raise the temp in your coin purse alil too high.
nickydp33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #73 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via MSN to Conker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
Underarmor is the unofficial sponser of iraq/afghanistan because EVERYONE wears the underwear and undershirts out there. Its how the company got super popular.
my best working days while at camp bucca iraq was when i wore my underarmor shirt, underarmor boxers, and wool socks, when the laundry decided to give them back, water was scarce so we had to use the local laundry crew, couldnt do it ourselves.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:30 AM   #74 (permalink)
Ranger of the South

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delamorte View Post
ExOfficio.com - Men's Give-N-GoŽ Boxer Brief

As a big guy, 6'3 280, and an avid backpacker, these are the most amazing thing I have bought in a long time. First, they are super comfortable, but they also breathe great. I have worn one pair three days straight on the trail in july, and had no problems with odor, and very little issue with that sticky ball feeling. I now wear them for paintball exclusively. They are a little pricey, but well worth it.
Here's a strong second for the Ex Officio brand. Yup, buy them at their company's website - 25% off right now, or buy them from REI.com (where all purchases are guaranteed for their members lifetime). I have several pair - breathe better than the underarmour ones - but cool very well and don't have any kind of itching from all the elastic like most sliding shorts or some boxer briefs do - especially important if you have allergies to latex. It gets hot down here in the southern tip of Texas - we were lucky last March if it wasn't hitting 100 deg by noon.

After years of powerlifting, the big legs don't go away, even when you try to let the muscle atrophy by not working out...right, that's what I've been doing the last few years...these undies expand, but also support very nicely - even after a long days wear without wearing out the fabric. A fellow who reviewed them online wore 2 pair that he alternated and just washed in the shower for several weeks. They didn't quit and didn't disappoint. Oops, make that: "2 years. 14 countries. 18,500 miles. And 2 pairs of underwear."

My MCB Feedback

Last edited by longhornjake; 03-21-2012 at 01:34 AM.
longhornjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:32 AM   #75 (permalink)
Jack Wagon!

Send a message via AIM to d4rksabre

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornjake View Post
Here's a strong second for the Ex Officio brand. Yup, buy them at their company's website - 25% off right now, or buy them from REI.com (where all purchases are guaranteed for their members lifetime). I have several pair - breathe better than the underarmour ones - but cool very well and don't have any kind of itching from all the elastic like most sliding shorts or some boxer briefs do - especially important if you have allergies to latex. It gets hot down here in the southern tip of Texas - we were lucky last March if it wasn't hitting 100 deg by noon.

After years of powerlifting, the big legs don't go away, even when you try to let the muscle atrophy by not working out...right, that's what I've been doing the last few years...these undies expand, but also support very nicely - even after a long days wear without wearing out the fabric. A fellow who reviewed them online wore 2 pair that he alternated and just washed in the shower for several weeks. They didn't quit and didn't disappoint. Oops, make that: "2 years. 14 countries. 18,500 miles. And 2 pairs of underwear."
The big legs factor is crucial. I play hockey so my thighs are rather large (read: disproportionate to my waist), so I have a hard time with boxer briefs and the like. Might give these a try then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be4life182 View Post
ill gats pwn nubs n give mE pwners?
d4rksabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:43 AM   #76 (permalink)
Terminus Est

this is the strangest thread i have seen here on mcb. rock on you sweaty beast-men
may i suggest moisture wicking long johns? commando under them. sure they are meant for warmth but moisture wicking also keep you cool in dry if you get the right ones. and them long johns always have a baggy crotch that looks like you need a change, i figure they have ample room for your "barrel"
SKULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:41 AM   #77 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
SAXX - those are the boxers with the pocket for your balls lol
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:05 PM   #78 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickydp33 View Post
moisture wicking compression shorts, keeps the goods supported, and keeps your thighs from chaffing, which is amazing. Only problem is if your trying to conceive itll raise the temp in your coin purse alil too high.
I'm 6' 1"/250 and this is my solution as well. If chaffing still occurs, I find using something along the lines of Neosporene or some other medicated ointment helps clear it up overnight. My brother swears by GoldBond, but he doesnt have as much of a problem with his thighs trying to start a small fire in his britches as I do.
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:37 PM   #79 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
SAXX - those are the boxers with the pocket for your balls lol
You like those things? I got a set for christmas and I find them to be terribly uncomfortable.
Pump_Action_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:57 PM   #80 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump_Action_Prophet View Post
You like those things? I got a set for christmas and I find them to be terribly uncomfortable.

I don't quite like them
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat