mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #81 (permalink)
Phantom Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by StJimmy666 View Post
This except it was always "let's go for a hair of the dog" and then the events of the previous evening repeated . . .
Feedback
BoBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #82 (permalink)
Rec Poster

sommersby apple cider is absolutely delicious
Bouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #83 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Pirate

Viking Funeral.
Equal parts Jager, Goldschlager, and Rumplemintz. Tastes like the liquid, alcoholic form of Big Red. Best if mixed in a 'Crystal Head' Vodka bottle. Buy Crystal Head once, just for the bottle. It's $55 here, but the bottle is a skull. Bought a fifth of each for my works 4th of July party. Got pretty much every waitress drunk off that and a couple other drinks I made.

As for beer, you can't go wrong with anything from Stone Brewery. Arrogant Bastard Ale is one of my favorites. Unfortunately it's also on the expensive side. And I'll never say No to a Guinness.

Rum is a favorite of mine. Don Q or Ronrico for cheap mixers, Kraken for Spiced (screw Captain), anything from Cruzan is good. Pyrat if I'm pouring it in a glass with an ice cube and sipping.

Beware of cheap Tequila. For me, Cuervo is cheap rail tequila. 1800 is usually what I go with for mixing or heavier drinking. Cabo Wabo or Corazon are personal favorites. Don Julio if I have the money. Patron is over priced crap, thanks to all the rappers that pitch it.

Your best bet is to just take it easy for a while. Try everything once (though I don't recommend the shot of 100% pure alcohol I took. Save that for your 'Blackout Punch'.

Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat