mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 07-31-2006, 04:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Unhappy Crappy Summer (Warning Rant)

OK, as the title says, this has been a crappy summer for me....As some probably know from the old site, I got engaged back in March after being with this girl for 4yrs. Well about a month and a half ago she decided to break up with me After some talking we both decided it was for the best....She has a daughter on the East Coast that she needs to be closer to and I've got my son here in Alaska. I've got primary custody of him from my divorce.(Not a Bad thing) I am unable to move because I would have to go back to court and I get the feeling that this girl doesn't want me to try. I have been on the roller coaster of emotions. Doing well one day and feeling like absolute Poo the next. To make matters worse the things I enjoy doing aren't helping me feel any better. I try to go out and play some paintball and either no one is out at the field or people are there and my markers start breaking I also shoot real guns alot, or I should say I use too. Severe lack of motavation and crappy shooting from the last time I shot, I just havn't been feeling it like I use too.

Everyone tells me stuff happens for a reason, which is true, but this just SUCKS. I keep trying to keep a postitive out look on things, but somedays it is just really hard. I guess I should be glad I've my son, my health, and my folks and just keep pressing on.

Sorry for the rant, I figured a MCB group session might help me......Thanks

Joe (Turtle)
JTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 06:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
CHEERS!

Sometimes it helps relieve stress to just type it out. Hope things look up for you. Good luck.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
PJ
Retired from paintball

Send a message via AIM to PJ

"I am unable to move because I would have to go back to court and I get the feeling that this girl doesn't want me to try."

It's probably worth a try anyway, if not for her, for the future.

AIM: PJDarknight
CPPA #1145 / PPIG #496 / LPPC #103 / POG #1047 / Team Rogue Cell #7
PJ's Gallery on MCB
Feedback on MCB
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to eric

if you want a hand getting your head straight let me know i'll be more then glad to help

you can pm me and if you have msn i can do that to
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Location: Ewing NJ (find Trenton, then run North as fast as you can)

I hear ya dude... been a crappy summer for me as well. Similar stuff here. Sometimes things happens for a reason, sometimes even for the better but it takes a while before you realize it. In the meantime it just kinda sucks...
Old 08-01-2006, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Thanks for all the support.....Typing it out does help, atleast a bit anyway. I met her about 5 months after my ex-wife cheated on me. She was my support through my entire divorce and custody battle. We use to talk almost every day. It went from that to nothing. She says she wants to remain friends, cause that is what we started as....The ball is in her court now. It would be nice but I can see that as being a problem also.

Relic sorry to hear that you are having similar issues.

Eric I may take you up on the PM'ing thang.

I knew the MCB couch would be a good thing. Gotta get back to work, thanks again.

Joe
JTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat