mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Un Tico

Coming down tonight!!!!!!

oh is it raining, and better yet. Lighting and thunder, i cant remember the last time that happen. yay
C_losjoker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
oh is it raining, and better yet. Lighting and thunder, i cant remember the last time that happen. yay
rained here for the past 2 nights. tonight is clear though it seems.

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
abide

just got back from New Orleans...theres some crazy rain,thunder,and lighting down there
Old 04-13-2012, 02:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

i'm in san mateo and as i was running home from the gym the sidewalk was beginning to flood. they say we need rain
hmcl281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
I am not a macodomy!!

If it rains here we will have snow, there's a frost advisory warning tonight. Yay. So much for spring yard work once again.
caplucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Un Tico

yeah we need the rain, but hope we get a few days of sun between the rain. this area the soil is like clay, and if it does not have a chance to dry, kind starts to affect the cement around the house.

was outside enjoying the light show, was short but still cool. takes me back to my jungle days, those light shows though would last for hours and it go from pitch black to day light for minutes.
C_losjoker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
rained here for the past 2 nights. tonight is clear though it seems.
scratch that, rained here tonight too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
yeah we need the rain, but hope we get a few days of sun between the rain. this area the soil is like clay, and if it does not have a chance to dry, kind starts to affect the cement around the house.

was outside enjoying the light show, was short but still cool. takes me back to my jungle days, those light shows though would last for hours and it go from pitch black to day light for minutes.
it's been raining at night here only. not sure how your place is like, but i won't complain about here. i was at the hoover dam 2 years ago and it was very, very shallow...

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat