mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Fan
Flat Stanley

My Son who is 6 years old and in Kindergarten had to do a Flat Stanley Project ( Flat Stanley: Flat Stanley | A Literacy and Community Building Project for Kids ) for his homework... I had an idea for it but his was way better... He grabbed a bunch of my old APG magazines and started pointing at pictures of what he wanted to do... He cut out Flat Stanley and I helped him cut out the pictures from APG from there he did all the gluing... The marker he picked out was a blue/silver acid wash Phantom to my surprise and joy ( hurrah for future pump players !!! ) ... He colored the paints camouflage and gave him Chuck Taylors to wear...

Here is the final product and it had to be taken with someone holding Flat Stanley

This counts for 2 grades ( one for his Social Studies Class and one for his Art Class )... I hope his teachers understand paintball

Anyone else have to do a Flat Stanley ??? if so post up your pics

WK2

Proudly Sponsored by Urban Ops Armory, FullClipUSA, Hammerhead, CPX Sports and RANGER UP <--Click the Ranger Up link and receive 20% off your purchase

MCB - Feedback for WickedKlown2,,, Automags.Org Online Forums - Feedback for WickedKlown2
WickedKlown2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
There was a thread on this a while go in the member section if i remembered correctly. A lot of members took part in it, Stanley even went on an airplane.
pk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Fan
I figured I would bring it out to the general public with this one

WK2

Proudly Sponsored by Urban Ops Armory, FullClipUSA, Hammerhead, CPX Sports and RANGER UP <--Click the Ranger Up link and receive 20% off your purchase

MCB - Feedback for WickedKlown2,,, Automags.Org Online Forums - Feedback for WickedKlown2
Old 04-18-2012, 07:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Phantom Lover

My son is doing the same thing - he chose pyjama stanley and naked stanley.

We are going to try to send him to London for his Geography.
Feedback
BoBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Fan
We will be sending "Paintball" Stanley on a journey to see all the members of the HELLIONS paintball Team which covers Illinois , Wisconsin , Arkansas, Texas and Oklahoma to build his scrapbook from there...

WK2

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat