mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 06-29-2013, 02:30 PM   #401 (permalink)
MCB Baghead

Quote:
Originally Posted by hth View Post
Is it just me or are we going to see another season of oreimo or at least another route?
Just watched the last episode. Feels like it's done, but at the very end it said "See you next time!" so who knows.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #402 (permalink)
MCB Member

Where do i watch my anime? After viewing anime for 12 years on computers, and scrapping 3 in the process due to mystery viruses probably from random anime sites or torrents like animefart.com or onepieceofbleach.com

I'm now a subscribing member of CrunchyRoll.com and I could not be happier, I can tag series i like watching. I get to watch series as they come out at 1080p.. They have a xbox live and a rouku app.. and the best part is if i stop watching a episode 1/2 way i can pick it back up on any other device at the spot where i left it.

Soo.. that being said my current favorite series i crave more of is Attack On Titan..
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:09 PM   #403 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.

Valvrave ended with an obvious announcement for season 2. With plenty of wtf and references to the future, I look forward to another season with some explanation.

For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #404 (permalink)
MCB Baghead

There's a petition going around for J.C.Staff to Make Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo season 2.

Link
Old 06-30-2013, 11:22 PM   #405 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
Valvrave ended with an obvious announcement for season 2. With plenty of wtf and references to the future, I look forward to another season with some explanation.
Nice, I've been waiting for the season to end so I can start it up and just marathon the whole thing. I have had too many ongoing series to watch.

And with that said, HOLY **** at the finale of Suisei no Gargantia. Chamber is just amazing, and while I expected a happy ending, while it did seem obvious, I was not expecting that. Loved the series. Not sure if it'll continue. I haven't looked to see if there's more even to the story yet.

Also decided to start watching Psycho-Pass. But at the same time I want to watch Rurouni Kenshin because I remember watching is as a kid but can't remember diddlysquat about the show. Also still need to catch up little by little on Naruto. On like episode 145 (Not Shounin either, so like over 400 episodes to go). And then yeah, I want to watch Valvrave, but I have time to watch whenever now. :/ Decisions, decisions.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:52 PM   #406 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.

New one this summer season, They're playing survival games. Or airsoft anyway. Why no love for paintball in anime?

For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:16 PM   #407 (permalink)
Certified Spaceball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinman View Post

I'm now a subscribing member of CrunchyRoll.com and I could not be happier, I can tag series i like watching. I get to watch series as they come out at 1080p.. They have a xbox live and a rouku app.. and the best part is if i stop watching a episode 1/2 way i can pick it back up on any other device at the spot where i left it.

Soo.. that being said my current favorite series i crave more of is Attack On Titan..
Yup. I've been a member at Crunchyroll going on 4 years now. It's the best site to watch simulcasts. My wife likes the Korean dramas as well, so its worth it. Another good site is Animedreaming.com. It's a torrent site that has a huge database of older stuff.

Attack on Titan is my favorite right now.
Gargantia is also good.

Here are two 48 hour all access guest passes to whoever wants them (expires 09/01/13). They only work once, so if you use it, post up here so that people know it's taken.

1) B9X5EB5S3LC
2) MBBGHKTPQEF
rschoi_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #408 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

been a member of crunchy roll since 2009. this year i only had to download 2 series's as everything else crunchyroll was actually streaming, and hulu actually picked up one of the two i was downloading half way through the season.

here are a few more 48 hour passes to crunchyroll for those who want to try it out

JRVEMM33PUD EXPIRES Aug 8, 2013
4U8XL6NAU9B EXPIRES Sep 7, 2013
A3A8JLYUVDQ EXPIRES Oct 7, 2013
tolar250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #409 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps06a29b5b.png

New one this summer season, They're playing survival games. Or airsoft anyway. Why no love for paintball in anime?

I saw them posting this up on the GuP facebook fan page. I'v been meaning to check it out.
Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:41 PM   #410 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Just started Blood C. I'm not sure about this one.. =/

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat