mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
PKM - BOOSH!

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Thumbs up Show Some Support!

Hey MCB!

Many of you know me and what I do. For those that don't I am a combat medic in the AF and stationed at the USAF Academy in Colorado. I volunteer and work with the Academy Combat Shooting Team. They have grown in leaps and bounds and are easily one of the most professional cadet teams in the country. I am trying to help them with many projects, but I am trying to get more public support for their public facebook page. They do not spam or mass mail anyone. They update with team events, training days and the various tasks they complete through volunteer ops and competition's. They have a public Facebook page and I am trying to get more people to "like" their page and show some support. Can you MCB folk take a few minutes and "like" their page? If any of you work at gun clubs, Gun Ranges, training centers or other similar industries/job sites and are interested in the team competing at your event or volunteering to assist in projects, please feel free to message the team through that site. They love to compete if they have time but also enjoy learning, training and helping others learn/train to be better warriors and how to respect firearms through proper use, understanding and dedication.

Many of them hike 14+ mountains and the love getting photos of the team patch on top of mountains, tall buildings, at sea... whatever people want really. If you are interested in getting a patch and sending them pictures, I am more than willing to pay the shipping costs myself!

https://www.facebook.com/USAFACST

They may be working on a site to sell patches, gear and other items to raise money for the team so keep your eye open for that. Also, if you want to help them in some way, feel free to ask as well.

Lastly, feel free to send this info/page to anyone who might be interested... repost it on FB or other sites. I know many players are also gun/ammo fans and dabble in the same form of shooting/training.

Thanks MCB.

-- Vail

My Feedback

everex5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
PKM - BOOSH!

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Come on MCB... Just click like, share the page and move on. These guys would really appreciate it. Plus.. they may get into doing online raffles for free gear!

My Feedback

Old 05-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Send a message via AIM to BigMatt-MadCustoms Send a message via Yahoo to BigMatt-MadCustoms

Done...

PM me on how to get a patch and i will have my Boy Scout troop start taking it along on some local hikes,,
BigMatt-MadCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
PKM - BOOSH!

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
As always... the team is doing well and changing lives. Please show some love and like their public facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6213946&type=1

My Feedback

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat