mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 06-08-2012, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Paracord masters, i have a project request.

I am looking for someone to make me a custom gun sling. I am looking for a para cord sling that is adjustable and braided with black and white para cord. I am hoping to have the adjustments done with some sort of slipknot or other type of adjustable type knot, I am no knot expert but I am sure there is something that would work. I would likexthe strap where it would ride on your shoulder to be wide and flat, thickness doesn't matter as long as its good and wide. If anyone thinks they can tackle this for me I can get you length specs soon once my custom stock arrives. Thanks.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

One thing to keep in mind, white paracord gets dirty fast, especially as a gun sling. I have paracord on all of my slings, though it is adjustable by zip ties...
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

I did one once that was a two point sling for a mag. Worked well... but I have no idea how to make it again.

E
Schmitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
I know the white will get dirty easily but I can probably just wash it with some soapy water and it will come pretty clean. I take really good care of anything I own so it likely won't get too dirty. I treat inanimate objects better than most people treat living things.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #5 (permalink)

crazyorigin:

I know this is an old post but if you are still looking for a sling, I may be able to help you out. I make customized paracord gun slings. Check out my faceboook page; www.facebook.com/nwaparacordgunslings. Thanks.
aengle2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #6 (permalink)

crazyorigin:

I know this is an old post but if you are still looking for a sling, I may be able to help you out. I make customized paracord gun slings. Check out my faceboook page; www.facebook.com/nwaparacordgunslings. Thanks.
aengle2012 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat