mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 07-19-2012, 02:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
Lost the Daylight

Send a message via ICQ to Listessa Send a message via AIM to Listessa Send a message via MSN to Listessa Send a message via Yahoo to Listessa

See a doctor sooner rather than later. Joint pain can be indicative of something more involved.
Or if it turns out you have some sort of rheumatoid arthritis, the sooner you get on a specific treatment plan, the better as many that are available now prevent the spread of it to other joints or further damages where it hurts now.

Facilis est Descensus Averni.
<--Click to descend to my feedback.
NO'MAAM #2"National Organization Members Against AGG Metrosexuals" Rouge Cell #3
Listessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
NBA/NFL/NHL aficionado

Location: Either Arizona State University or Laguna Beach, CA

Brass N Wood Fan
Pretty sure it's a tweaked tendon, but I'm no doctor...just messed up my fair share of body parts due to various sports. Ever had tendinitis?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder_Pilot View Post
Chug some V8, then chug a little Tabasco and take a shot of vodka and you've got a ceaser. Take anything after a PBR, and all you've got is some nasty-*** PBR and whatever else you drank.
Cheers! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

Never F with your health when in doubt see a doc if still in doubt see a second doc. But quick question do u do stone masonry often I used to do stone masonry I gotta say its one of the harder jobs u could have in life and wears u down quick
I miss doing it though its very rewarding art wise
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

joints are serious. i once slightly hyper extended my elbow during a spar when it got kicked from the outside, it didn't hurt that much the day it happened, it never hurt a lot, but it took 6 months to stop hurting.

so get it checked.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hawkeye: Finest Kind

CCM Fan
Just to pile on...

1. Go see a doctor, to get a diaganosis

2. Go to a physiotherapist to get it resolved.

In my expirience Doctors (general family docotors) are great at defining the problem, but pretty clueless about fixing it. A good PT can show you stretching, strengthening or other techniques to solve the problem.
Marathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Go see a doc and don't take "no" for an answer. You know your body better than anyone else. I was having excruciating back pain and days where i couldn't feel my legs and couldn't walk. Three different doctors did xrays and told me nothing was wrong and I needed to suck it up. 4th doctor did an MRI and found 4 herniated discs that were severing the nerves running to my lower body. Post op was horrible and had really bad side effects for about a year but now I'm pain free and back on my feet. get it checked out.

DP Fusion FX with a Prophecy loader, 70ci Worr Gas, CP drop forward, Dye ASA, TechT bolt and Ram.

Project Ion for my Daughter is finished thanks to all the parts I found on this forum. Thanks Everyone!

Currently working on an .68 Automag and an Autococker.
Pbmazda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:27 AM   #17 (permalink)

Ever had a massage? I don't know what kind of money you make, but a full body deep tissue would more than likely do you A LOT of good. Helps stimulate blood flow, increaseds nutrient distribution, cuts muscle recovery time in half and helps with overall wellness. Not to mention it feels good. I don't know what your insurance is like or how much it costs for a doctor's visit, but a 1hr deep tissue costs anywhere from $70-$100.

Well worth it. Just tell the therapist your problems and what areas you would like focused on.
PumpStalker is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat