mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 08-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #71 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertT1 View Post
Slow movement. It's a factor in the primal concept of exercise. Granted the event isn't slow, but plays into the findings of the studies you have seen.
you naturally go into a jogging motion when you speed up because it becomes more efficient at higher speeds. it lets you start using the natural springs in your legs. walking at high speed is less efficient, which is why it burns more fat.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:17 AM   #72 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
So Usain Bolt just won the 200M and the 100M in consecutive Olympics and then proceeds to bash one of the greatest sprinters ever in Carl Lewis? Classy. Guy just lost allot of respect in my book. Great sprinter, too big of an ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:21 AM   #73 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntninja View Post
So Usain Bolt just won the 200M and the 100M in consecutive Olympics and then proceeds to bash one of the greatest sprinters ever in Carl Lewis? Classy. Guy just lost allot of respect in my book. Great sprinter, too big of an ego.
what can you do? he earned his place at the very tip top, pretty much the only place where there's no argument against bashing another runner.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:32 AM   #74 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
speaking of bashing, i just found out bolt's comment was a reply to carl lewis accusing him of doping... well that definitely makes it fair game in my eyes.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:50 AM   #75 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
speaking of bashing, i just found out bolt's comment was a reply to carl lewis accusing him of doping... well that definitely makes it fair game in my eyes.
This.
Over the years Carl Lewis hasn't exactly shown much class, with past comments about Bolt, and other athletes.
Over these Olympics I have seen a few interviews with past medalists, and more than a couple have mentioned what a dick Lewis is.
It may or may not have been the best way or time to do it, but I can see some justification for Bolt.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #76 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
If I remember correctly Lewis asked out loud how was it possible for Bolt to go from a PB of 10.03 in the 100 to 9.69 at Beijing in the same calendar year. Thats a massive drop in the 100M. Also, Blake, a training partner of Bolt's was found to have tested for a banned stimulant in '09, so there is questions about the Jamaican sprint team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:26 AM   #77 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Blake, a training partner of Bolt's was found to have tested for a banned stimulant in '09, so there is questions about the Jamaican sprint team.
Not exactly, he did receive a 3 month ban a for testing positive for a stimulant that was not banned, if that makes sense.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:14 AM   #78 (permalink)
MCB Member

Also, Rhythmic gymnastics, aside from the smutty thought processes, holy**** those girls can move.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat