mcarterbrown.com
 

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 10:58 PM   #171 (permalink)
random probability waves
 
Bored383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sandy Eggo by way of Mobtown

Brass N Wood Fan
where is her bowler hat?
__________________
Quote:
DSA: You know you were a kept kid if you jacked off to Frazetta barbarian babes!
There I was sword in hand!
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Paintball is my hobby . . . not a job . . . if it is to be a means to an end then that end is my happiness. The fun of the action, the silliness of play, the camaraderie of friends.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:23 AM   #172 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
martix_agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Send a message via AIM to martix_agent

I don't get it.
martix_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:41 AM   #173 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry
 
heinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

it was just a warning to you saying you think your friend is "kinda cute" so you don't get disappointed down the line.
__________________
feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:01 AM   #174 (permalink)
Fear the Beer!
 
forstgump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chicagoland
Send a message via AIM to forstgump Send a message via MSN to forstgump Send a message via Yahoo to forstgump

Lol.. martix... such a noob.
__________________
Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!
MCB Feedback
Icd-0 Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Comparing a SP product to a CCM is like comparing dog crap to Lemon Meriegn Pie.
forstgump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #175 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
martix_agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Send a message via AIM to martix_agent

oh. so you're saying that's not a photoshop? I get it if that's the point of the picture.

I kinda assume everything is a photoshop these days.
martix_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #176 (permalink)
Fear the Beer!
 
forstgump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chicagoland
Send a message via AIM to forstgump Send a message via MSN to forstgump Send a message via Yahoo to forstgump

Wow, I don't even remember posting that.
__________________
Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!
MCB Feedback
Icd-0 Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Comparing a SP product to a CCM is like comparing dog crap to Lemon Meriegn Pie.
forstgump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:55 AM   #177 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->
 
ta2maki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sunny Southern California

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
oh. so you're saying that's not a photoshop? I get it if that's the point of the picture.

I kinda assume everything is a photoshop these days.
Asian chicks use real life photoshop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mu_betPexI
ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:51 AM   #178 (permalink)
random probability waves
 
Bored383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sandy Eggo by way of Mobtown

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
I don't get it.




here, this might help you visualize

__________________
Quote:
DSA: You know you were a kept kid if you jacked off to Frazetta barbarian babes!
There I was sword in hand!
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Paintball is my hobby . . . not a job . . . if it is to be a means to an end then that end is my happiness. The fun of the action, the silliness of play, the camaraderie of friends.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #179 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bronson, FL

For those needing a little more metal after that video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIbNkvjzrY0
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:47 AM   #180 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry
 
heinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

view count chart over time for bieber's baby vs psy's gangnam style

__________________
feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC