mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 12-07-2012, 09:30 AM   #181 (permalink)
Cocker Lover

I was just shown ganga style - don cheto... Freaking hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhoN...e_gdata_player
Nicodemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:33 AM   #182 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRumLive999 View Post
I was just shown ganga style - don cheto... Freaking hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhoN...e_gdata_player
now THOSE are eeeeey sexy ladies!
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #183 (permalink)
random probability waves

Brass N Wood Fan
7 December 2012 . . . I open the General Chat board of MCB and find that my gangnam thread has a new post

from heinous

again

LOL
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes
OMG boobs, beers and Chad Thompson. Nothing could be better.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:48 AM   #184 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
7 December 2012 . . . I open the General Chat board of MCB and find that my gangnam thread has a new post

from heinous

again

LOL
i cannot resist glorious latinas
Old 12-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #185 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
K-pop star PSY once advocated ‘slowly and painfully’ killing US soldiers

I never understood this fad, but I just came across this. Now I have a reason for wanting to punch the guy in the dick.

K-pop star PSY once advocated ‘slowly and painfully’ killing US soldiers | Twitchy

Quote:
He has the most-watched YouTube video ever (more than 900 million views), and is set to perform (edited for content) at the annual “Christmas in Washington” concert later this month.

Eight years ago, however, the “Gangnam Style” K-pop singer advocated the murder and torture of US military personnel and their family members.

HAPS, an English-language Korean magazine, says news of PSY’s anti-American views have long been known in Korea, but only recently surfaced in the US.

The lyrics of the anti-US song performed live by PSY and several other popular Korean singers in 2004 (shortly after the US invaded Iraq) were first translated into English two months ago on CNN’s iReport:

싸이 rap :

이라크 포로를 고문해 댄 씨발양년놈들과
고문 하라고 시킨 개 씨발 양년놈들에
딸래미 애미 며느리 애비 코쟁이 모두 죽여
아주 천천히 죽여 고통스럽게 죽여

PSY Rap:

Kill those ****ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives

Kill those ****ing Yankees who ordered them to torture

Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers

Kill them all slowly and painfully

PSY’s anti-American views weren’t discussed when the K-Pop star appeared on Ellen.

Exit question: Will anyone in the mainstream media ask PSY if he still supports killing US soldiers and their family members?

Hat tip: Jon.

Correction: Twitchy originally stated that PSY was set to perform at the White House. (edited for content) , but the concert venue is the National Building Museum. This post has been updated to reflect that information.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #186 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I never understood this fad, but I just came across this. Now I have a reason for wanting to punch the guy in the dick.

K-pop star PSY once advocated ‘slowly and painfully’ killing US soldiers | Twitchy
Well isn't that a nice big monkey wrench. I'd like to see what response he would give to that issue now.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #187 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
.. Now I have a reason for wanting to punch the guy in the dick...
So 8 years is not enough time for someone to change? Watching terrible events unfold can be viewed very differently for those in different parts of the world. The internet has given us the ability to see more of the truth, but mass media will still put their spin on events to sell the story they want. Being angry at someone from reading a few tidbits of one article seems a bit premature.
ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:03 PM   #188 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2maki View Post
So 8 years is not enough time for someone to change? Watching terrible events unfold can be viewed very differently for those in different parts of the world. The internet has given us the ability to see more of the truth, but mass media will still put their spin on events to sell the story they want. Being angry at someone from reading a few tidbits of one article seems a bit premature.
Sort of like being angry at hundreds of thousands of people you don't know and calling for the slaughter of them, their wives, and their children because you're mad about something they didn't do to you?

He's an ***, words have consequences just like actions. Issuing a press release saying you're sorry because you stepped on your junk in public (happens all the time, "souljaboy") doesn't make it go away. IMO it just shows your character even further by thinking people forget so easily (even though most do).

I'd still punch him in the junk given the oppurtunity and he's getting off the hook easy with that.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #189 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Sort of like being angry at hundreds of thousands of people you don't know and calling for the slaughter of them, their wives, and their children because you're mad about something they didn't do to you?

He's an ***, words have consequences just like actions. Issuing a press release saying you're sorry because you stepped on your junk in public (happens all the time, "souljaboy") doesn't make it go away. IMO it just shows your character even further by thinking people forget so easily (even though most do).

I'd still punch him in the junk given the oppurtunity and he's getting off the hook easy with that.
So you are saying you are the same as Psy?
ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #190 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

maybe the song IS how he'll kill slowly and painfully, you're military and you don't seem to like the song.

yeah, but if souljaboy didn't apologize, he'd be worse off. it's an already dug hole where it's damned if you do, damned if you don't. he still chose the "less bad route." i'd be interested in hearing psy's current answer on live tv too. depending on how he behaves it can redeem or ruin him for a lot of people.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat