mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/)
-   -   How's your commute to work? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/213045-hows-your-commute-work.html)

mcgral18 09-08-2012 10:12 PM

How's your commute to work?
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCYZZPwJr_c

:huh:

I wouldn't want to do this for a living...over 1700 feet off the ground.

Falcon16 09-08-2012 10:18 PM

I'm not afraid of heights whatsoever but even with that said you couldn't pay me enough to do this job. Not to mention the climb to the top of the pole the attena is mounted on not even using safety lines? NO :censored: WAY!. I figure you've either got to be crazy,stupid,desperate or suicidal to work this job for any length of time.

Kermit 09-08-2012 10:32 PM

I think going down would be the scariest part, but still. WOW.

Dr. VonDeafingson 09-08-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kermit (Post 2468968)
I think going down would be the scariest part, but still. WOW.

That's what she said.

DarkNinja 09-08-2012 10:52 PM

:huh:

The one thing that really bugs me is heights, that caused me discomfort while sitting at my computer just watching those guys climb that. I hope they wear parachutes!

mpsd 09-08-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falcon16 (Post 2468956)
I'm not afraid of heights whatsoever but even with that said you couldn't pay me enough to do this job. Not to mention the climb to the top of the pole the attena is mounted on not even using safety lines? NO :censored: WAY!. I figure you've either got to be crazy,stupid,desperate or suicidal to work this job for any length of time.

Or have a parachute as a backpack. I'd never do it either!

river031403 09-08-2012 11:21 PM

Commute
 
I drive 91 miles one way and climb billboards all day long

LettuceHead 09-08-2012 11:43 PM

Inevitably, I'd get all the way to the top and then have to use the bathroom...

Maybe you'd get a daily Depends undergarments allotment?

river031403 09-08-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LettuceHead (Post 2469016)
Inevitably, I'd get all the way to the top and then have to use the bathroom...

Maybe you'd get a daily Depends undergarments allotment?

Haaaaa I love it. I've done that I climbed a 120ft sign and told partner I either had to **** or piss. I did both I felt sorry for the people down below

Titus 09-08-2012 11:51 PM

What happens if he drops his wrench?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC