General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 09-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Took the girls Paint balling

Took my daughter and her friend to Big Indian Paintball in Perry, Ga to play yesterday. We really had a good time! Big Indian has such a nice facility.

The Ion have been building for my daughter is finally together and it is working great. Her friend used an old 68 automag I picked up on this website and aside from a little maintenence, it shot wonderful. I'm lovin my DP Fusion, only issue I'm having with it is it eats detents. I changed 'em both out yesterday.

Big Indian, where to start? Nice fields. Running water in the staging area. Friendly staff. Well equipped Pro shop. One of the staff even let me try out their virtue spire to see if i liked it before I bought one. First time playing on one of those regulation inflatable speedball fields, lots of fun.

Not really any point to this post. But I would like to thank everyone for all the used parts I've been picking up off this website. Also wanted to let everyone know what a nice facility Big Indian is. If you a get a chance to go, check it out.
*** Looking for a Cocker threaded Ion breech ***

DP Fusion FX with a Prophecy loader, 70ci Worr Gas, CP drop forward, Dye ASA, TechT bolt and Ram.

Project Ion for my Daughter is finished thanks to all the parts I found on this forum. Thanks Everyone!

Currently working on an .68 Automag and an Autococker.
Pbmazda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

My girls are 4 and 6 right now. They love hanging out in the garage with me while I'm tinkering and they love to test fire my guns. I can't wait until they're old enough to take them out to play.
xero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » General » General Chat