mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 10-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #31 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

I am declaring CC Sabathia the smartest of the Yankees in this off season. After that implosion that results in everyone being scrutinized CC announces having to have his arm examined giving the impression he was pitching hurt (maybe he was). I wonder if the rest of the Yankees who failed to produce are looking at each other and wondering why they did not think of that.
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:55 PM   #32 (permalink)
Fish Taco

Yankees were pitiful! As a fan, I was glad to see the Tigers walk away with it...kind of. They were clearly the better team.
ih8cornnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:00 PM   #33 (permalink)
MCB Member

lol

Whoever said it would be screwy if the Giants made it to the World Series and ended up with home field advantage thanks to the steroid enhanced performance of Melky Cabrera and the National League gaining home field advantage you deserve a cookie.

3 cookies if/when they win.

If the Giants do infact win... does Melky Cabrera get a ring?
Pump_Action_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #34 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump_Action_Prophet View Post
lol

Whoever said it would be screwy if the Giants made it to the World Series and ended up with home field advantage thanks to the steroid enhanced performance of Melky Cabrera and the National League gaining home field advantage you deserve a cookie.

3 cookies if/when they win.

If the Giants do infact win... does Melky Cabrera get a ring?
I do not know. My guess is because he was not on the play-off roster it would be up to management but not gauranteed.

I nominate Fister as one tough hombre though. Don't think I would want to box with him
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:46 PM   #35 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Is it me or does the commercial break music fox is using sound like pirates of the Caribbean?
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat