mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/)
-   -   Warhammer 40k forums? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/217544-warhammer-40k-forums.html)

Keebler 11-02-2012 03:53 AM

Warhammer 40k forums?
 
What's a good one. Any that any of you all are on?
My tyranids didn't sell so now I'm kinda thinking F it might as well enjoy them than. I might start playing again soon.

acesn8s 11-02-2012 07:56 AM

I used

DakkaDakka - Wargaming and Warhammer 40k Forums, Articles and Gallery - Homepage

when I played.

ironnerd88 11-02-2012 01:28 PM

Instead of playing Warhammer 40K, I just took all of my money out of the bank in small bills and lit it on fire. It was just as exciting and much less expensive.

No Mercy Ever 11-02-2012 03:10 PM

Here are a few:
Warhammer 40k Forums - 40kforums
Heresy-Online - Warhammer 40k and Fantasy Forums for painting tips, news & tactics!
Librarium Online - Warhammer 40k & Warhammer Fantasy Forums
Astronomican - Warhammer Forums
The Bolter and Chainsword (Powered by Invision Power Board) : A 40k Space Marine Resource

They may not all be what you are looking for, but should be of some help. Also, you can always try your local CL and maybe see if the local GW shops will let you sell your stuff there? Sometimes, they will let folks list what all they have with a phone number and a price.

chrislognshot 11-02-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Mercy Ever (Post 2522734)
Here are a few:
Warhammer 40k Forums - 40kforums
Heresy-Online - Warhammer 40k and Fantasy Forums for painting tips, news & tactics!
Librarium Online - Warhammer 40k & Warhammer Fantasy Forums
Astronomican - Warhammer Forums
The Bolter and Chainsword (Powered by Invision Power Board) : A 40k Space Marine Resource

They may not all be what you are looking for, but should be of some help. Also, you can always try your local CL and maybe see if the local GW shops will let you sell your stuff there? Sometimes, they will let folks list what all they have with a phone number and a price.

just like he said. you should also hit up your local gaming store. not sure but all one i been to allow you post clip board your selling your army's.

sniper42 11-02-2012 05:41 PM

Another good one I like is Warseer.

WarSeer - The Front Page

Keebler 11-02-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironnerd88 (Post 2522633)
Instead of playing Warhammer 40K, I just took all of my money out of the bank in small bills and lit it on fire. It was just as exciting and much less expensive.

I'm inclined to agree that's why I'd like to sell them however since no one is buying I might as well use then ya know

Marauder_Pilot 11-03-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sniper42 (Post 2522924)
Another good one I like is Warseer.

WarSeer - The Front Page

Warseer is my preferred forum.

Interceptor 11-03-2012 12:33 PM

I miss my Steel Legion Guard. However I don't miss buying a new set of rules every two years.

tiny 11-03-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Interceptor (Post 2523526)
I miss my Steel Legion Guard. However I don't miss LEARNING a new set of rules every two years.

Fixed. I don't think I've actually bought a rule book since 3rd edition. I bought the new dark eldar codex but at the rate they go with xenos that's $25 every 12 years :bang:

You can find complete pdfs for every rule book if you know where to look


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC