mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Weirdly, I think that's the best-dressed I've ever seen you .
Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:02 PM   #22 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Was an extra on 21 Jump Street (the show), Needful Things, The Long Island Lolita - The Amy Fisher Story starring Drew Barrymore LOL and a few other extra bits here and there.

Ex-Step Father was the VP of Wall Financial, met a lot of people when I was a kid through his parties - John Travolta and Kirstie Ally came over for dinner when they were filming - that type of thing - he also produced some shows on TV - James Barber I remember spending a lot of time on set watching. Was kinda cool growing up back then hehe.

Sat in between Bryan Adams and Cher at a function - that was weird. The only female Prime Minister was sitting across from me too lol.
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Jebus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #23 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
OH WAIT!

I peed with Rob Lowe.
Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #24 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Sat in between Bryan Adams and Cher at a function - that was weird.
Rode a tiny and slow elevator at the Chateau Marmont with Colin Ferrall while holding a trashcan in my kilt. No one spoke.

Was getting valet parking and standing behind William H. Macy. The valet kept wanting to talk to him and ran out of subjects so he starting asking about Macy's watch. Macy turns around with this "help me!" look. I ask the valet to hurry cause a director was waiting on me to bring him lunch and Macy used that to take off.

We asked Grant Imahara to have some drinks with us at Cowboys & Aliens, he declined but took a spare chair for his really hot girlfriend.

Last edited by dundadun; 11-08-2012 at 09:11 PM.
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:19 PM   #25 (permalink)
is my hero

Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dundadun View Post
Grant Imahara ... his really hot girlfriend.
I ain't saying she's a good digger...
Feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #26 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to paintballwannab

Nothing huge but the two I'm happy about.

Senior year of highschool I broke my highschools cross country record and mile track record. Ran 16:32 for 5k(3.1 miles) and ran a 4:26 mile.

The best part was the 5k, set a new course record at our rival school, that made me giggle.
Ebay
http://myworld.ebay.com/paintballwannab/
Mcarterbrown.com
http://mcarterbrown.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8131

I do powder coating, PM for details.
paintballwannab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:24 PM   #27 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

I was in the opening ceremonies for the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:26 PM   #28 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
If this is about being on T.V. I've been on the local news and a few other things over the years but I'd have to do some digging to come up with them.

The most "famous" thing I was involved with is a pretty well known picture:

I am standing directly to the left of the Combat Camera photographer who captured this image since I was part of the team assigned as his security element. I've encountered no shortage (literally dozens) of people claiming to either be in, or be the creator of the image. Imagine their surprise when their lie crumbles in around them.

The picture was taken during Operation Mountain Resolve back in November of 2003. The guys in the picture are some of my brothers from B/2/22 IN of the 10th Mountain Divisions 1st Brigade Combat Team. Due to the restrictive terrain this was our only option for getting detainees loaded and taken out of the area. The pilot pulling off that awesome maneuver was from the PA ARNG, had flown in Vietnam, and worked as a civilian EMS helicopter pilot at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #29 (permalink)
Fear the Beer!

Played the drums for my sister's stage show during Indian Summer Festival. Milwaukee. My first time playing in front of an audience. Thirza Defoe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Comparing a SP product to a CCM is like comparing dog crap to Lemon Meriegn Pie.
forstgump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #30 (permalink)
Predatory Bird Oculus

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
If this is about being on T.V. I've been on the local news and a few other things over the years but I'd have to do some digging to come up with them.

The most "famous" thing I was involved with is a pretty well known picture:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...05274799_n.jpg

I am standing directly to the left of the Combat Camera photographer who captured this image since I was part of the team assigned as his security element. I've encountered no shortage (literally dozens) of people claiming to either be in, or be the creator of the image. Imagine their surprise when their lie crumbles in around them.

The picture was taken during Operation Mountain Resolve back in November of 2003. The guys in the picture are some of my brothers from B/2/22 IN of the 10th Mountain Divisions 1st Brigade Combat Team. Due to the restrictive terrain this was our only option for getting detainees loaded and taken out of the area. The pilot pulling off that awesome maneuver was from the PA ARNG, had flown in Vietnam, and worked as a civilian EMS helicopter pilot at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Some day I'd like to buy you a beer or four and see what other stories you have in there

Or maybe catch you on facebook chat after someone else has bought you a beer or four

Hawkeye20 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat