mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
www.yankeepaintball.com

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

He must have really ticked off the cops...

Police Stop Leads To Bizzare Arrest

Police charged Fasher with driving while intoxicated, indecent exposure, urinating in public, disturbing the peace, failure to stay in marked lanes, destruction of public property, assaulting a police officer, driving an unregistered motor vehicle, driving an uninsured motor vehicle, non-payment of child support, public intoxication, evading police, passengers not wearing seat belts, transporting lab animals without proper permits and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

To get charged with Transporting Lab Animals without a permit for having wild mice living in your car means the cops threw everything they possibly could at you and some bonus charges too.

Authorized Dealer for CCM,CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE, APP and GI Sportz

Need Yankee Paintball info fast? Email or call 203-906-9621.
Tugboater203 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

that's nothing, at least he/she's happy

Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report | The Smoking Gun

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Filed Under bizarre arrest, comedy, dog sex, drunk driver arrested, drunk driving, funny, OUI, Rt 95 arrest, satire
the third one gets me.

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboater203 View Post

Police charged Fasher with driving while intoxicated, indecent exposure, urinating in public, disturbing the peace, failure to stay in marked lanes, destruction of public property, assaulting a police officer, driving an unregistered motor vehicle, driving an uninsured motor vehicle, non-payment of child support, public intoxication, evading police, passengers not wearing seat belts, transporting lab animals without proper permits and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

To get charged with Transporting Lab Animals without a permit for having wild mice living in your car means the cops threw everything they possibly could at you and some bonus charges too.
See, that's an example of one of the things police do that irks me (don't want this to trn into a police bashing thread!). They're just throwing everything they can at him to see what sticks. It shows they do have enough evidence, etc to feel comfortable charging him. Weak.

Maybe I'm alone on this but to me it looks unprofessional and shady at best, even if the guy is a toolbag that deserves to be thrown underneath a jail.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Well, this guys is a huge menace to the planet. He changed his name, moved to England, then got banned in South Wales.

South Wales Police : Heddlu De Cymru | South Wales Police - Vale man banned from behavingly badly in Barry, Penarth and Cardiff | Page 1

ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bruins World Order

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
See, that's an example of one of the things police do that irks me (don't want this to trn into a police bashing thread!). They're just throwing everything they can at him to see what sticks. It shows they do have enough evidence, etc to feel comfortable charging him. Weak.

Maybe I'm alone on this but to me it looks unprofessional and shady at best, even if the guy is a toolbag that deserves to be thrown underneath a jail.
Might wanna click on the link there, Deuce.

Spoiler: The site does spoof news. Like The Onion.
Seconded. Hence forth this is to be the official nomenclature of marker sales. Violators will be violated.
StJimmy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
My opinion still stands whether the link was satire or not (no I didn't read it). Even if it's satire, we've all seen and heard of similar things before so it's relevant.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
camocow200

I bet ya he's a fun guy/? to party with......

Ebay, camocow200 (700)+
MCB 275 +
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2maki View Post
Well, this guys is a huge menace to the planet. He changed his name, moved to England, then got banned in South Wales.

South Wales Police : Heddlu De Cymru | South Wales Police - Vale man banned from behavingly badly in Barry, Penarth and Cardiff | Page 1

http://i.imgur.com/T2btW.jpg
So... What's criminal about being anti-social? lol

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 09:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Freelance Aphorist

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboater203 View Post

Is it a mark of good or bad satire when you "satirize" a story that is totally believable? The first several paragraphs had me. Having been a paramedic in rural South Carolina, I have seen such craziness that makes this "incident" seem believable... What gives it away, is that the authors got greedy with the sordid details. There is too much "good stuff" in this story. Sex with a poodle? Come on... Verbatim quotes regarding the disposition of the Pu-Pu platter? Comical, but... really? Funny, none the less!

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat