mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 12-08-2012, 02:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

spoiler alert. they where talking about making guy from last movie that quit police dept. to play new batman for justice league movie.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Bruins World Order

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
spoiler alert. they where talking about making guy from last movie that quit police dept. to play new batman for justice league movie.
I think that's just a rumour. The Dark Knight trilogy was never intended to exist past the third movie.
Seconded. Hence forth this is to be the official nomenclature of marker sales. Violators will be violated.
StJimmy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by StJimmy666 View Post
I think that's just a rumour. The Dark Knight trilogy was never intended to exist past the third movie.
ENSTARS

if that case why is are think of making Michael Caine Reprising Alfred Role? also if you looked at end movie you see the cop that quit head to bat cave. so it looks like they want to use him and Michael Caine Reprising Alfred Role since make good since fact they have someone people could fit role prefect too. since wanted to follow in batman shoes.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
I really think that they will skip Robin, and have him take on the Night Wing mantle. They may do another movie, and it will probably go something like Robin trying to be Batman, but he just can't get it right, so he finds his own identity, which would be more Night Wing, than Robin. And Robin is more of a sidekick than the main superhero. Unless you want to talk about Teen Titans, where he is leader of a team, not a stand alone hero.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bruins World Order

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Mercy Ever View Post
I really think that they will skip Robin, and have him take on the Night Wing mantle. They may do another movie, and it will probably go something like Robin trying to be Batman, but he just can't get it right, so he finds his own identity, which would be more Night Wing, than Robin. And Robin is more of a sidekick than the main superhero. Unless you want to talk about Teen Titans, where he is leader of a team, not a stand alone hero.
Teen Titans is a travesty.

I'd like a Nightwing movie, but I think it loses something with the Dick Grayson back story.
Seconded. Hence forth this is to be the official nomenclature of marker sales. Violators will be violated.
StJimmy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:36 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by StJimmy666 View Post
Teen Titans is a travesty.

I'd like a Nightwing movie, but I think it loses something with the Dick Grayson back story.
problem you have with that. which story line do you go with teen titans. since there been like about 4 versions of it. one was cartoon other 3 where from different time lines one was from dc before crisis on infinite earths. other was before they did big shake up again where another infinite earths crisis. then one after it.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
Pumps in the Woods

Brass N Wood Fan
I remember reading somewhere, maybe a comic or somewhere on the web, that the Dick Grayson Robin took Batman's cape and coul while Bruce was recovering from a broken back. But gives it back when Bruce is back up to speed.

Also like was mention in the first DKR thread this could be taking the Batman Beyond story arch but set in this time frame and not 30-50 years in the future.

Plus Dick Grayson was not the only Robin. There was Tim Drake, Damien Wayne, and Jason Todd just to name a few. Each had their own story line and reason for vengeance. We all as Batman fans just associate Grayson as Robin but he was not the only one.

"May we never forget the ones that came before, the ones with us now, and the ones that will come after."

"Make (your attacker) advance through a wall of bullets. I may get killed with my own gun, but he’s gonna have to beat me to death with it, ‘cause it’s going to be empty." Clint Smith

Last edited by volunteer paintball; 12-09-2012 at 12:07 AM.
volunteer paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:18 AM   #18 (permalink)
Fear the Beer!

Send a message via AIM to forstgump Send a message via MSN to forstgump Send a message via Yahoo to forstgump

Yeah... I'm thinking it's going "Beyond".

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Comparing a SP product to a CCM is like comparing dog crap to Lemon Meriegn Pie.
forstgump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:57 AM   #19 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Kind of off topic but was anyone else annoyed by Bane's voice?? I know they altered the 'original' voice as they thought it was to hard to understand him but the mellow voice he has almost makes him come off as soft when he is speaking. I know he is very intelligent in the comics but the movie voice just sounded funny to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:59 AM   #20 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by volunteer paintball View Post
I remember reading somewhere, maybe a comic or somewhere on the web, that the Dick Grayson Robin took Batman's cape and coul while Bruce was recovering from a broken back. But gives it back when Bruce is back up to speed.

Also like was mention in the first DKR thread this could be taking the Batman Beyond story arch but set in this time frame and not 30-50 years in the future.

Plus Dick Grayson was not the only Robin. There was Tim Drake, Damien Wayne, and Jason Todd just to name a few. Each had their own story line and reason for vengeance. We all as Batman fans just associate Grayson as Robin but he was not the only one.
jean paul valley who was Azrael. so it was jean paul valley that took over as batman and was order to work with robin. but he became to violent and ruthless. so he turn in to nightfall when he tortures a defeated Bane. so it was not an old robin that took job but some else to step in.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat