mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Buying Bankruptcy Kits

The Apocalypse

Hello everyone and welcome to the apocalypse! It's a beautiful one this morning isn't it? Now, if this is your first time playing DO NOT be alarmed. Remember, any blunt object can be used as a weapon and to start you off, look to your right! The first item you find will be your starting weapon. Remember there are no respawns, unless of course you are mortally wounded by zombies in which case you'd contract a special virus that will qualify you for one, and only one respawn! In which case your weapon selection diminishes quite rapidly!! For those of you who've prepped for this day now is a good time to crawl out of your bunkers and safehouses and begin your adventure. For all the rest of you, welcome to the first day of the rest of your life! Thanks for joining! Remember: if it bleeds you can kill it, if it breaths you probably can't trust it. As a note to you all, any money you've accumulated over the years is now worthless. Any and all who desire to spend money can pm me for my paypal address and I will happily receive any and all donations for the apocalypse fund. In which you will receive a random tip and or hint for your survival, or a clue from the crossword newspaper next to me.

Let me say thank you again for joining me on this adventure, and as well I pray the comeraderie of the people will prove beneficial in this time of humanity's declination. If you are from the future and are still a bit woozy from stepping out of the time tunnel, this message won't do you any good anyway.

Have fun during your stay in the apocalypse!

Last edited by Donut SD; 12-23-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Freelance Aphorist

CCM Fan
I must say that as Apocalypses go, this one has been very disappointing. NO zombies! NO social anarchy! NO aliens beaming up the select Chosen Ones! NO pole shifts plunging the earth into utter ruin! NO strange unnamed planets crashing into us at astronomically fantastic speeds. This sucks!
Old 12-21-2012, 12:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Hmmm... The object directly to the right of me is a wooden folding chair. Guess I'm going into the apocalypse WWE style!
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...ollection.html
Millar156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Faces Mowed: -1

Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootho View Post
NO social anarchy!
Where have you been. Not in north america lately. Not in a school or a movie theatre at least. It was the end of the world for a lot of people this year.

Lets reflect on that and worry not about zombies, but armed sociopaths, pollution, war and all those things that are tangible in the here and now. Lest we go out with a whimper.
We'd fire no junk, shed no tears
Now I have a broken eliminator on Halifax pier, the last of USI's privateers
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
El Super Beasto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
random probability waves

Brass N Wood Fan
I'll just sit here waiting for Zarquon
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes
OMG boobs, beers and Chad Thompson. Nothing could be better.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millar156 View Post
Hmmm... The object directly to the right of me is a wooden folding chair. Guess I'm going into the apocalypse WWE style!
Eh, I've got a towel..

Looking for:
BPS Reflex parts
MorueM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Meh, it's quite overcast and windy here. Hopefully the weather will get good enough to grill some chicken and burgers, as I was planning. Then tomorrow I get to clean up all my gear and hopefully hit the field Sunday
Old 12-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
BOOM Headshot

Eh, this apocalypse lacks the luster and panic of the last one. I think I'll sit this one out and see what the next one brings.
My feedback: MCB / eBay
freedummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedummy View Post
Eh, this apocalypse lacks the luster and panic of the last one. I think I'll sit this one out and see what the next one brings.
Well you know, an apocalypse should actually be a positive thing, not a "mass destruction and panic" scenario... The original meaning of "Apocalypse" is an unveiling of great truths and revelations.... we just take that as meaning "great destruction and doom" nowadays.

Last edited by ApoC_101; 12-21-2012 at 01:22 PM.
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
slowly coming back around

This apocalypse is much like the Y2K apocalypse - long on hype, short on delivery. Oh well, I wasn't feeling up to running around shooting things in the head all weekend anyway.

The problem with America is that we confuse our politics for religion, and our religions for science.

Check out my current sale and my feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat