mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 12-23-2012, 07:28 PM   #21 (permalink)
Lost the Daylight

Send a message via ICQ to Listessa Send a message via AIM to Listessa Send a message via MSN to Listessa Send a message via Yahoo to Listessa

Oh! So that is what Vegan Meat is made of. I've been wondering that ever since seeing the sign at the dining commons this summer.

Facilis est Descensus Averni.
<--Click to descend to my feedback.
NO'MAAM #2"National Organization Members Against AGG Metrosexuals" Rouge Cell #3
Listessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:07 PM   #22 (permalink)

man i would walk around wearing meat clothes. lots of bacon too. mmmmm bacon.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #23 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

vegans. ha.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #24 (permalink)
Post Whore

I did have a list of the number of various breeds and whole species of animals that would become extinct if not for modern farming. The vast majority of farm animals simply would not survive long without human help, especially in northern climates. Not to mention that many species that we have spent centuries breeding to be rapid producers for consumption would quickly die of starvation without herd culling and control due to a boom-bust cycle. (Breed out of control, consume all food in region, continue to breed while starving, thereby ensuring no food is left.)

The list was a few thousand names long. Holding that up to them, and asking if they really wanted to kill off all those animals, and why they hate animals that much is often fun. (And I only throw that one in the really pushy "You're evil because you don't love animals and eat meat" types.)

Another fun one to throw out there is that they still kill and murder life forms for their food. Plants still have feelings and respond to pain. Some plants even demonstrate danger communication responses, when one plant is harmed the others can react to provide limited defence. Oh, sure, they're not as complex as humans or other animals, but they're still a life form. And when I eat meat, I make sure it is dead and cooked. You pull a carrot out of the ground and start chomping down on it, do you think it is dead? Do you think all cellular activity has stopped and that it doesn't feel each and every one of your teeth ripping its body to shreds? Who is the real monster? The one supporting healthy and productive lives for farm animals that end in a quick and as pain free death as possible (Far better than they would receive in the wild, growing old, weak, and probably being torn apart slowly by some predator...), or the one who thinks they are all superior simply because they can't hear their food scream?
Luckless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckless View Post
Another fun one to throw out there is that they still kill and murder life forms for their food. Plants still have feelings and respond to pain. Some plants even demonstrate danger communication responses, when one plant is harmed the others can react to provide limited defence.
it all goes back to us being tropospheric: we cannot create our own food. believe me, they just refuse to hear that no matter how credible of a source you use.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:05 AM   #26 (permalink)
Just falconing' around.

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I know some folks like that. As long as they aren't messing with your stuff, fine. You aren't doing anything wrong, so just make it very clear you disagree with their opinion and do this as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
I would be having lobster that night
"Hey, you know how people drive cross-country in their Corollas? And then need to get their oil changed, after a straight 1200 mile drive? Yes? Now take a good look at your blueprints. See that 'cage' in front of the oil filter?
Yeah, that's the exhaust manifold.
Go die. " - Deus Machina
My Spec-ops Feedback. http://forum.specialopspaintball.com...27&hl=Gas+mask
MCB feedback (Thanks Longbeard)
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Wants thread. http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/w...ted-often.html
DO NOT SHIP A PACKAGE TO ME VIA UPS.
Gas mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:44 AM   #27 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
After one look at that letter it was clear. Someone needs some animal protein.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:13 AM   #28 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca

Fff that pm me address ill send a box of Bloody Omaha steaks
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:52 AM   #29 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Wow I literally just spent 3 hours on that site.....
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:05 AM   #30 (permalink)

Not only does that bish deserve to be berated thoroughly, perhaps try slipping some weight gainer protein powder into her soymilk?Let's see how that vegan diet works for her. Humans have canine teeth meant for the tearing and rendingofanimal flesh. I don't deal much in absolutes, so I'll say that most vegans lack the musculature and/or testicular fortitude to put up much of a real fight. Anyone see any jacked or "hyoooge' vegans running around, or, hell, running at all? No- they're too busy listening to Enya, wearing skinny jeans, and shivering.

XBL Gamertag: KathyLeeGifford
PBN: WVprankster
WVprankster is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat