mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/)
-   -   TNP - nutnfancys used gloves ......... (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/221861-tnp-nutnfancys-used-gloves.html)

randall ace 12-24-2012 09:20 PM

TNP - nutnfancys used gloves .........

guys - check this out ...... nutnfancy is selling off a pair of his used mechanix gloves to raise money for TNP ....and they are going for alot of money ....

Nutnfancy Gloves Retired in Collectible Frame | eBay

518ontarget 12-24-2012 09:35 PM

His Youtube channel has a large group of followers I'm not surprised there going for that much, but you would never see me pay that much for a used set of gloves.

Seymour 12-24-2012 10:05 PM

You have got to be kidding me.

DAVID(GEN) 12-24-2012 11:08 PM

I want to come popular like that one day and then sell my random crap for too much

senghing27 12-24-2012 11:12 PM

Might as well come with 20 pmags.

Tippymann76 12-24-2012 11:37 PM

I understand that this seems weird to some people, but I dont think this is strange at all. People who follow TNP (myself included) know that the very core of what he and many others stand for is under attack by the US government. To some it is just a pair of used gloves, but to me; its a donation to help support our second amendment rights. And lets face it; whether we like it or not if guns are banned in some way shape or form, its only a matter of time till the paintball community suffers those same repercussions.

senghing27 12-24-2012 11:40 PM

So you're cool with throwing a ton of money for a pair of used gloves used by a gun advocate?

I enjoy his videos, but I cannot justify that kind of money for a youtube celeb. Why not put the money to something better like NRA membership, stocks for Smith and Wesson? 60Pmags? Etc?

Tippymann76 12-24-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by senghing27 (Post 2572202)
So you're cool with throwing a ton of money for a pair of used gloves used by a gun advocate?

I enjoy his videos, but I cannot justify that kind of money for a youtube celeb. Why not put the money to something better like NRA membership, stocks for Smith and Wesson? 60Pmags? Etc?

No, I personally wouldnt throw down that kind of money. However, as mentioned above he does have a very large following. SO its not a stretch to see why someone would pay that much.

My post above was not meant as an attack in any way (and apologize if you took it as such). It was merely me voicing my opinion about the current situation as it pertains to this thread.

Tippymann76 12-24-2012 11:50 PM

And for what its worth, I would invest that money into the guns themselves

chopper duke 12-25-2012 12:00 AM

I have mixed feelings about TNP. As for the gloves, a fool and his money are soon parted. If one of his "followers" really wants to support what he stands for, that money would go further if used by an organization that lobbied for those rights not some YouTuber.