mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 12:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillage View Post
They got your attention right? It seems their plan worked fine.
Sure did! I'm not complaining, it's just amazing the lengths chicks will go to for getting looks.

Otter Customs Paintball - - - - Straight Up Cigars - - - - My Feedback
Old 12-28-2012, 01:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot View Post
Sure did! I'm not complaining, it's just amazing the lengths chicks will go to for getting looks.
are you sure they are not wearing these underneath?

FLESH COLORED LEGGINGS, possibly simultaneously both the best and worst invention in recent history.

Old 12-28-2012, 02:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

I'm in Florida. I've seen people on both ends. At the same time.

Just because it's December doesn't mean you need to wear a parka. The heat wave spiked at 80.

Just because it's Florida doesn't mean you can leave the house in short shorts and with your belly bare. It does get down in the high thirties during the day, on occasion.

And, ladies, high-forties to low-fifties is not really cold enough for a ski jacket, Russian hat, and giant fuzzy boots. It is too cold for a skirt that is shorter than the panties you probably don't have on under them. Pick one direction or the other to dress in, instead of dressing for Siberia on your upper half and still shivering like a kicked chihuahua.

Idiots.
My MCB Feedback
My eBay Feedback
Moriearty Hobby Supply on eBay and Facebook.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Seen many gals in booty shorts when it's raining outside.

Part of me thinks it's stupid, and well...the other part can't really complain!
Old 12-28-2012, 05:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJOttawa View Post
Heinous: this is exactly the type of comment you get infracted for. STFU.
look, i don't know what he's going through, but i know what it's like to be a volunteer and get crap for it, so excuse me if i can't just sit idly by without discouraging this kind of bad mouthing. yes, the guy's an idiot for not wearing the right clothes but he's taking his own time out to drive someone else's kid. even if falcon can't drive his own son he can still find another volunteer.

and that's what the guy is, a volunteer. regardless of whatever unexplained backstory that i was expected to know, that's what he chose to label the driver, and that's what i HAVE to consider the guy as. i can only go by what's given here.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:43 AM   #16 (permalink)
MCB Member

Palmers Fan
In all fairness - you are supposed to keep snow off the sidewalk at least. It's generally a by-law in most towns/cities. Common courtesy would have dictated at least shoveling a pathway to the door if you know someone is coming.

But yes - dressing for the weather is always a good idea.
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”
Old 12-28-2012, 08:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
Sic Itur Ad Astra

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Well to make the situation more clear It snowed until well past midnight the night before and was gusting to 70kph so no way was i shovelling then and I'm already getting woken up at 6:00 by my kid and have to feed him and dress him and such and being a single parent I do it on my own. Also he came at 8:30 and given that it's Christmas break even for my dad from work nobody but me was even up when he arrived AND nobody else on the street had shovelled yet either. It wasn;t so much his comment but the way he came off about it as if he was so entitled when he hadn't even dressed properly. The reason I don't drive my own kid is simple because they (the people that supervise the visits) will not pay for gas or time for parents that do it BUT volunteer drivers at least get their gas paid for. Not to mention they schedule things in such a way that once you drop the kid off as a parent you might as well just stick around as by the time you go home it's time to turn around and pick the kid up. Like I said it was more the fact that he seemed to blame me that he got soaked and was out of breath when he's horribly overweight and wore shoes instead of boots. On the by law point I'm pretty sure a by law officer would have been lenient given the time of year and the time of day. Most people on Christmas vacation like to sleep in. BTW Jordan I didn't know he was coming nobody had told me when the visits would start after christmas so I was not expecting him either.

Feedback +31/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
My downsizing/cleaning house sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.

Last edited by Falcon16; 12-28-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot View Post
Ouch. I have to somewhat agree with heinous' sentiment here, though. I mean you are sitting here insulting the guy that volunteered to drive your kid?

Anyways, I saw a lot of girls walking around in their hooker shoes and short skirts at the bar the other night. It was 20 degrees outside... not much common sense!
Are there any women who DO have common sense? I though logic and reasoning wasn't in their nature
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Old 12-28-2012, 09:13 AM   #19 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
long as my ears and feet stay warm, i'm good

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:21 AM   #20 (permalink)
Phone winner.

If the volunteer forgot he lived in Canada and wore tennis shoes during the winter, it's his own stupid fault. I remember that falling snow builds up on the ground, so my converse get put away. If I could do it, surely he could as well.

But this guy is clearly an idiot. Sucks to his assmar too.
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat