mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca
 
river031403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012

Smile Funny facts?!?

True Facts About Baby Echidnas - YouTube
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd10684 View Post
It "feels" nice when you touch it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
Every hole costs money


http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...errerid=144073
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=577553
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...val=0&items=50
Vertebrae autococker
http://youtu.be/Ybf2u4dAQlg
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Chesnut
 
Axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Greencastle, Pennsylvania

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
That's a little f'd up.

I lol'd.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Clearly, Axel doesn't know what he's talking about.
Feedback
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Brumski
 
Melvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gillette nj
Send a message via AIM to Melvin

hedgehog edition contains at minimum 115% more humor

True Facts About HedgeHogs - YouTube

echidna one is still pretty good though.
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Feb 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
hedgehog edition contains at minimum 115% more humor

True Facts About HedgeHogs - YouTube

echidna one is still pretty good though.
tastes like chicken tears
ilivlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca
 
river031403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
hedgehog edition contains at minimum 115% more humor

True Facts About HedgeHogs - YouTube

echidna one is still pretty good though.
Yeah I know I like the little series he's got going I needed a laugh
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd10684 View Post
It "feels" nice when you touch it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
Every hole costs money


http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...errerid=144073
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=577553
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...val=0&items=50
Vertebrae autococker
http://youtu.be/Ybf2u4dAQlg
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brumski
 
Melvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gillette nj
Send a message via AIM to Melvin

aaand now im watching all of them. awesome.
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca
 
river031403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
hedgehog edition contains at minimum 115% more humor

True Facts About HedgeHogs - YouTube

echidna one is still pretty good though.
How do you say echi-dn-a?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd10684 View Post
It "feels" nice when you touch it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
Every hole costs money


http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...errerid=144073
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=577553
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...val=0&items=50
Vertebrae autococker
http://youtu.be/Ybf2u4dAQlg
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca
 
river031403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012

I want a hedgehog
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd10684 View Post
It "feels" nice when you touch it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
Every hole costs money


http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...errerid=144073
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=577553
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...val=0&items=50
Vertebrae autococker
http://youtu.be/Ybf2u4dAQlg
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Brumski
 
Melvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gillette nj
Send a message via AIM to Melvin

they're pretty cool but some people will describe them as high maintenance. (wasnt my personal experience though) just pay attention to them, check them for mites and feed them right.
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lathe Fiend
 
sniper42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
How do you say echi-dn-a?
It is pronounced "eh-kid-nuh"
__________________
Anonymous Assassins Paintball TeamJust look for the pink shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
CNC's are for nerds...
MCB Feedback


Sheridan Misc FS: Grips, bodies
sniper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC