mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:13 AM   #21 (permalink)
ton up boy

I wonder what they would do to my friend nowdays, he cooked nitroglyserine, built several cannons etc.
I built many pipebombs and such in my day, thatīs just what boys do.

On the matter of doodlings, I was taken aside for discussion concerning my art drawings that were violent and sexist, and this was in the early 90īs.

And no, itīs not just in the US, itīs all over the globe.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
baader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:24 AM   #22 (permalink)
Killer Kanas

My school, a public school in new york, had the craziest week before break! Two school shooting warnings, six fights, one bomb scare, and someone set off the alarms! I think its the society we live in that just makes people crazy.
Kanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:33 AM   #23 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanas View Post
My school, a public school in new york, had the craziest week before break! Two school shooting warnings, six fights, one bomb scare, and someone set off the alarms! I think its the society we live in that just makes people crazy.
not that it makes people crazy. but we have some people that go overboard on things. we also live with people that want make hard for all all of us. if some where to draw or work on something or read something violent in school they want police involved. we live with people that get to scared to easy or want to over protect there kids too much. they want to shelter what we can see or do in our life. they do not want people to have there own opinion or have right to read, write, draw or watch what we want. they want us pc all our life.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:01 AM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

This is the reason I TITLE everything I draw in my Skull Book "Paintball Project" Or whatever the picture or Recipe is. If you doodle out a drawing, always mark it with a title if it looks weird to someone else.

I do it all the time. I feel sorry for the kid. Hopefully a good Lawyer will help him out and get rid of the record that's already been given to him.

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:09 AM   #25 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
I drew a picture of a nuclear missile with "CCCP" that was meant to display nuclear power and my science teacher flipped out. This was over a decade ago...times have changed.
DoC19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:23 AM   #26 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoC19K View Post
I drew a picture of a nuclear missile with "CCCP" that was meant to display nuclear power and my science teacher flipped out. This was over a decade ago...times have changed.
I had a Priest smack me across the head in class for drawing a Bullet coming out of a gun barrel. It was the day After President Regans attempted assisination.

I didn't put two and two together till he told me why he hit me. Then I was like "OOPS I didn't really think about it till you set me straight". Porocial Schools didn't put up with much crap when I was growing up.

Yea I heard about it when I got home also. It wasn't a good day.

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:50 AM   #27 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
I had a Priest smack me across the head in class for drawing a Bullet coming out of a gun barrel. It was the day After President Regans attempted assisination.

I didn't put two and two together till he told me why he hit me. Then I was like "OOPS I didn't really think about it till you set me straight". Porocial Schools didn't put up with much crap when I was growing up.

Yea I heard about it when I got home also. It wasn't a good day.

Later,
Blackrain
Even my mother found it stupid that she flipped out as I was a good kid and haven't done anything TOO bad...HAHA.
DoC19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:32 AM   #28 (permalink)

Does this not sound exactly like a joke you'd make to show that people are being silly?

"Police raid gunstore, find wepons" sort of thing...My god, what if they actually kill satire?
Matt Ribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:53 AM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Ribble View Post
Does this not sound exactly like a joke you'd make to show that people are being silly?

"Police raid gunstore, find wepons" sort of thing...My god, what if they actually kill satire?
and you gonna get sent to juvie for posting that death threat against satire!
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:22 AM   #30 (permalink)

When I was in Junior High, 8th grade, I believe around 98-99. We had to do a presentation on our favorite hobbies. I of course chose Paintball. I not only brought everything I used to play but I also got to shuffle the class outside to watch me shoot the paintball marker at a guard rail in the school parking lot.

I highly doubt I could do that again.
Steve_81 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat