mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 01-09-2013, 02:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Lost the Daylight

Send a message via ICQ to Listessa Send a message via AIM to Listessa Send a message via MSN to Listessa Send a message via Yahoo to Listessa

Is she bothered in her every day life? Is she loosing sleep over this stuff? I mean, crazy dreams suck, but are they doing more to her than she's just remembering them?

From what I've heard even sleeping at too cool of a temperature for you can cause strange vivid dreams that are remembered upon waking. Eating later in the evening before sleeping could be an issue. Also, cut out the zombie/horror/violent crap right before bed. Maybe something that is lighter and fluffier? Ditto on having a strange eating and sleeping schedule. Normalize. It's hard, but it can help out with nightmares.

Sometimes a dream is just a dream. I wouldn't push her to see a doctor unless her normal waking time is actually disturbed. Truth be told, I have really strange dreams from time to time. They come and go, sometimes we remember a dream other times we don't. Don't people have something like 7 dreams on average a night, but we only may remember one or part of one?

Maybe have her try putting a dab of an essential oil (or even a bit of a favorite perfume she has) on her pillow. Something soothing that she enjoys and has good associations with.
A cup of relaxing tea, like chamomile or mint before bed. Celestial seasons makes a really yummy sleepytime tea. It's more to get you to fall asleep, but if it helps her fall asleep faster maybe it will keep her from reading stuff that might screw with her dreams.

She could also try relaxing deep breathing or meditating before bed. It might help settle her mind as part of a routine.

Finally, you could try getting her a dream catcher. No proven science behind it, but the psychosomatic aspect of it could help. Make sure she knows the whole meaning behind one, so in her mind it will work correctly.
Plus you can get some really pretty ones with beads and feathers in her favorite colors. That could be a little reminder in her room that you care about her and will keep her safe.

Facilis est Descensus Averni.
<--Click to descend to my feedback.
NO'MAAM #2"National Organization Members Against AGG Metrosexuals" Rouge Cell #3
Listessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

She is feeling insecure about something. Either work, yoir relationship, or daily life. Hell who could nlame her with the world today. Sit down with her and talk about it. And lay off the vampire zombie crap for a while. Relax. Cant live in condition orange all the time. I know. I was doing it
Interceptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

reason why looks like it been going on for to long. most people do not know that your eating habits can cause you to have sleeping issue or your sleeping issue could cause you to have eating habits. something is causing her to lose sleep and eating right. she could be having some type of depression or other issue causing her not to sleep right. did something really bad happen to her in past few months or year. some time that could build up to cause this issue too. since lost of love one or something really bad happen to someone she knew. i had issue with depression and caused me to eat right and sleep off and on at times.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat