mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 01-08-2013, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Haven't received BST item in over a week.

So, about eight days ago, I purchased a marker from a member here. He said it would be shipped ASAP, but it's been over a week and I haven't received the item yet. Any suggestions as to what to do? I sent a PM, but it says he hasn't been on since eight days ago, when I completed the purchase.
tedmcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via MSN to mcgral18

You have over a month for a Paypal dispute (if you went that method) so give it two weeks.

Is the package going over the border? I've had things take over 3 weeks because of that. I say give it another week. After two, it can be cause for concern.

Did you opt for a tracking number?

An AK will not be stopped by a ham sandwich.
mcgral18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Wait more than a week. Some mail takes 10-14 days to arrive. Be patient but not too patient, but one week is not enough time to have waited and be upset that it is not there yet.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member

Did you pay via paypal? If so and the seller used paypal for the shipping label, there should be a tracking number associated with the payment. Outside of that, way more details would be needed to be able to offer any help.
DIY Paintball Stuff!

Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
MaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Wait more than a week. Some mail takes 10-14 days to arrive. Be patient but not too patient, but one week is not enough time to have waited and be upset that it is not there yet.
I agree with this. Also there isn't enough information for us to give advice. Where are you located? Where is the item shipping from? Things like this. When you say a member, was it a paid member or a nonpaid member?

Either way crazyorigins reply is true, 8 days isn't long enough to get worried yet even with priority mail.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Reminder to new users of MCB: most of the members are adults with busy lives, it can occasionally take a week or even more to ship an item out.
If you want next day service, you should be buying from your local store or an online paintball business, not from individuals on a forum.

Otter Customs Paintball - - - - Straight Up Cigars - - - - My Feedback
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lost the Daylight

Send a message via ICQ to Listessa Send a message via AIM to Listessa Send a message via MSN to Listessa Send a message via Yahoo to Listessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Remember, it was a federal holiday about a week ago. That throws a big wrench in the USPS shipping, especially with Christmas slowing things down the week prior. Some stuff takes forever during this time, especially if it is traveling across the country.

Facilis est Descensus Averni.
<--Click to descend to my feedback.
NO'MAAM #2"National Organization Members Against AGG Metrosexuals" Rouge Cell #3
Listessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listessa View Post
Remember, it was a federal holiday about a week ago. That throws a big wrench in the USPS shipping, especially with Christmas slowing things down the week prior. Some stuff takes forever during this time, especially if it is traveling across the country.
i am with her on this since my bother sent me and my day letter in mail on Friday after Christmas and we got it on 1 week and 1 day latter. also fact that people are busy over the Christmas and hard to get time free to get package to mail. also when you bought the item from said person. what was set up for sending the package. most people can touch on this one. we had few people have medical issue get in way or work asking extra hours where can not get time way. or you have family issue where you have to leave right away or some how or some way package get lost on the way. there will be hiccups along the way some times do to issue out of your control or his control since force of nature will get in way.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

All right, thanks everyone. I guess I just need to be a little more patient haha.
tedmcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Predatory Bird Oculus

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
i am with her on this since my bother sent me and my day letter in mail on Friday after Christmas and we got it on 1 week and 1 day latter
Eight days for a LETTER? Damn, that is SLOW!

Hawkeye20 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat