mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 01-20-2013, 01:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to martix_agent

What about this gainman? is this alright?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx4m8nCFHaU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uNw6nTngGA

Last edited by martix_agent; 01-20-2013 at 01:23 PM.
martix_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
people that are so caught up with the "muscle car sound" are absolutely the exact same as the people that throw the big fart can mufflers on their imports. also included in this group is diesel owners that put the exhaust through the bed in stacks, and harley owners who think they need to piss me off by putting the loudest possible pipes on their bikes because it makes them less of a dentist.

LISTEN TO THIS SWEET SOUND MY 2001 MUSTANG MAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SOOOOOOOO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why so upset? Everyone has special interests and some people like cars that have a nice sounding exhaust. The newer mustang's have a much nicer sound than that of the other makes.
Dysturbed87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysturbed87 View Post
Why so upset? Everyone has special interests and some people like cars that have a nice sounding exhaust. The newer mustang's have a much nicer sound than that of the other makes.
but they all make the same sound from the factory, so it's really nothing special
Old 01-20-2013, 01:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
people that are so caught up with the "muscle car sound" are absolutely the exact same as the people that throw the big fart can mufflers on their imports. also included in this group is diesel owners that put the exhaust through the bed in stacks, and harley owners who think they need to piss me off by putting the loudest possible pipes on their bikes because it makes them less of a dentist.

LISTEN TO THIS SWEET SOUND MY 2001 MUSTANG MAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SOOOOOOOO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't even watch the video, but I don't like the diesel owners who argue that "no that isn't a 7" fart pipe cuz..... it goes... up? I guess?"
Fart cans go on anything not just imports.
Harley=the best way to convert fuel to noise with out the side effect of power (not tq for those who would argue that)

Thats cool that you like your whisper exhausts. I don't like mine obnoxious, but I enjoy the "boxer rumble" of the subarus. God forbid people do what they like. I can't stand fart pipes and stacks on pickups, but it is what it is.

You sound like a prius owner.

No offense, just ranting about who knows what.

Feedback +27|-0
YouTube|flickr
shadow_772 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
but they all make the same sound from the factory, so it's really nothing special
Because no one puts anything aftermarket on their cars. Heaven forbid it isn't just for the noise either rigggghhtt?

Okay now I'm done.

Feedback +27|-0
YouTube|flickr
shadow_772 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
I got 99 Problems

Departing from the angriness about sounds and whatnot. sounds like the engine is slightly off balance/mistimed. It's only very slight, but it was something I noticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:54 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysturbed87 View Post
Disturbing the peace. Sometime I just want to drive next to them holding down the horn and see how they like it.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_772 View Post
Because no one puts anything aftermarket on their cars. Heaven forbid it isn't just for the noise either rigggghhtt?

Okay now I'm done.
My ford focus came with some lout exhaust system, yet I've never been tempted to show it off. to replace it costs money, so it'll stick around until I need a new system.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBRevolution View Post
Disturbing the peace. Sometime I just want to drive next to them holding down the horn and see how they like it.
Haha...its possible but people don't need to be so uptight about something that isn't important. People like different things and prefer the sound of a Prius. If I had a lot of money I would buy as many used Prius' (and similar) and send them to the crusher just so there are less on the road/in existence
Dysturbed87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
Semper Fi

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
nah dont misunderstand my rant, i like a nice performance exhaust. performance being the key word. i hate when people put an exhaust on their 5.0 and think they have a 1000hp car. basically i think mustang owners are the bane of the car world after harley owners and jeep owners. dont even get me started on harley idiots

ANGELS FOR LIFE!!!
gainman is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat