mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 02-06-2013, 04:07 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL17E 76 View Post
I have had something "out for delivery"
or even Delivered recently that still took a day or two to show up.

Is the postal office that delivers your mail the same office that receives your mail ... sounds like an odd ? I know but...

The post office that receives your mail for distribution might not be the same one that delivers your mail therefore there can be a delay of a day or two from when the distributing post office sends it "out for delivery" or "delivers" and when you receive it.

pretty sure I left the politics out that time
Everything here is the same, small town. The mail man that picked it on Monday is the same delivery guy and he said it could have been scanned wrong.
MR_Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:09 PM   #42 (permalink)
Possible Gun Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook View Post
Well that is reassuring in a strange way then... Because I'm waiting for need4reeb's sexy MM2K9 to get to my door! LOL
but without proper updates it can be stressful! sorry Hook i was hoping you had it by now big Dawg!!!
need4reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #43 (permalink)
Post Whore

USPS Flat Rate box: ~$5 to ~$16 for 2-3 day service from HI to anywhere on the East Coast, and it includes a free, self-sealing box and a APC/drop box so I don't have to deal with mouthbreathers or stand in line. Plus, it will get Saturday delivery for free - even UPS/FedEx "2 day" overpriced delivery doesn't include that as a standard.

UPS? FedEx? Ha.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.

Last edited by John Satclaire; 02-06-2013 at 05:08 PM.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:19 PM   #44 (permalink)

So now it read "Missent"....NO SH!T!!!!
MR_Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #45 (permalink)
E-Tac Operator =

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpackrat View Post
Anyone notice the jump in price to ship flat rate to Canada?

Shipping a small flat rate box and doing it the cheapest way possible is now $20 instead of the $10 before.
Shoot, I'm glad I read this thread because I had NOT noticed that. The good ol' standard of $12.95 just got jacked up to $19.95 for that small flat rate box. Now I wonder if regular ol' Priority International is going to be better than the flat rate at that cost...

Edit: I'm gonna rep you on X7OG for pointing this out, lol!
Old 02-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #46 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Shoot, I'm glad I read this thread because I had NOT noticed that. The good ol' standard of $12.95 just got jacked up to $19.95 for that small flat rate box. Now I wonder if regular ol' Priority International is going to be better than the flat rate at that cost...

Edit: I'm gonna rep you on X7OG for pointing this out, lol!
But, you can buy a 'small flat rate' sized box from them for ~$3 and then ship it first class for ~$5. Not as fast as priority, but still less than half the current priority price.

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #47 (permalink)
MCB Member

USPS is the best! When I sell that is how I ship everything. I try to buy from companies that will ship USPS to Alaska. UPS/Fedex screw us on shipping. Most companies I have found that if I call them and place an order they are more than willing to ship through the postal service. If they don't than I will find the product some place else, which has rarely happened.
JTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat