mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/)
-   -   Dear Canadians, (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/226526-dear-canadians.html)

matteusz 02-17-2013 12:15 PM

Dear Canadians,

Shipping to your country is CRAZY expensive. Please be reasonable when making offers. I will try and do the same.

Thanks,
Mat

Slappadapink 02-17-2013 12:43 PM

Remember that it goes both ways my friend. Shipping sucks for you, sucks for me, sucks for all of us.

I am currently trying to breed storks in my backyard to save all of MCB the cost of shipping. I will let you know how that goes.

In the mean time...if anyone posts on anyone's sale thread please respect the cost of shipping for the seller.

Reality Compromised 02-17-2013 12:58 PM

I am pretty sure USPS's rates are still cheaper than Canada post.Last time I shipped a gun it was around $35 to the states. Size and weight didn't help.

monty 02-17-2013 01:03 PM

Bitter much?

DashHopes 02-17-2013 01:53 PM

Nice..... makes me proud to be an MCB member.

matteusz 02-17-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slappadapink (Post 2627541)
Remember that it goes both ways my friend. Shipping sucks for you, sucks for me, sucks for all of us.

I am currently trying to breed storks in my backyard to save all of MCB the cost of shipping. I will let you know how that goes.

In the mean time...if anyone posts on anyone's sale thread please respect the cost of shipping for the seller.

Maybe we can use the pipeline for shipping instead of oil! Didn't think of storks. Perhaps we can take advantage of migrating geese. I have a pond in my back yard . . .

Who me bitter? Nah but annoyed.

HeroForADay 02-17-2013 02:07 PM

Flate rate boxes = quit complaining.

Jebus 02-17-2013 02:13 PM

Already stated...goes both ways lol. I ship Express Post as much as possible, usually eat $25 in shipping each package...price of doing business.

matteusz 02-17-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeroForADay (Post 2627601)
Flate rate boxes = quit complaining.

Flate Rate = 40$ to Canada or 12$ to US

You're right cost of business. Why would anyone be annoyed with having to eat an extra 28$ shipping? I mean it obviously doesn't bother any of you or someone would have come here and posted . . .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reality Compromised (Post 2627548)
I am pretty sure USPS's rates are still cheaper than Canada post.Last time I shipped a gun it was around $35 to the states. Size and weight didn't help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slappadapink (Post 2627541)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jebus (Post 2627606)
Already stated...goes both ways lol. I ship Express Post as much as possible, usually eat $25 in shipping each package...price of doing business.

I feel your pain guys. I feel your pain. Hope there aren't as many annoying buyers asking you to sell for less and ship to the us. Hmmm yeah probably shouldn't complain I'll bet I've low balled a Canadian or two in my time. :bang:

swe_crazy 02-17-2013 02:42 PM

Recently bought some Automags from Canada. shipping cost to get something sent to Sweden from Canada is almost twice as much as from us to Sweden. But nothing is free. Soon we will have to pay for the oxygen we breathe.:rolleyes: