mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 03-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #11 (permalink)

pretty sure all paintball guns have to be licensed by law and can ONLY shoot semi-auto in Oz
eelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

Mostly I just do recreational woodsplay, but I'm fine for anything really. Haven't really had a chance to play much in the past few years unfortunately (but the itch never goes away).

I had a nice conversation with John from Acid Customs, I'm not sure if paintball is in my budget down there. It's a bit of a shoestring budget trip. But I'd be happy to at least see some of the fields and meet people when I'm down there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
We can always hack and mold it the way we want it. This is MCB after all....
gunman_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
Token Ginger...

Yes it can get a bit expensive, especially if you don't do it with regulars who have an arrangement.

There are a few guys I can put you in touch with (probably over Facebook) but what is on depends on when your down, there are regular big games as well as a few smaller "club days".

If your ok with speed ball you will get to see RC's wimpy and his glorious CCM that he won't let me touch in a tournament held in Victoria called PAVS.

In short send me a msg on here or check out Bushball.net for players by players. (Australian bushball site) when your down and ill help you out.
ginger ninja is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat