General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 03-05-2013, 09:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

Galaxy S3 phone case suggestions needed.

No otterbox.
First one streched out to the point where it wouldn't stay on, got a replacement and it did the same in about a month. Their armor ones, ones made out of alumnimum look nice but i'm not spending 100 bucks.

So what's my next option, I need something fairly heavy duty, that can take a few light drops and mabey a paintball hit or two while in my pocket with the glass facing my leg.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Stay away from the casemate barely there case. Its nice and slim but does not protext the front, top and bottom edge of the phone. Im going to replace it when I replace my cracked screen
Salmon's Feedback
Salmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
I'll shoot myself anyway

Take the rubber part of the otterbox, put it in nearly boiling water for a few seconds, take it out and put it in cold water. Take it out and let it dry. The rubber should shrink down to where it fits the case nicely. Then contact otterbox and have them send you another one so you have a spare!
I'm going back to school to major in Vetrinary Science and Taxidermy. So, either way you'll be getting your dog back!
Get a taste of religion: lick a Baptist!
WebFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I run caseless now and have for the last few years, I find I don't damage the phone at all.

Seido cases are top of the line if you need one. Hard plastic with a rubberized coating on the outside. Kind of pricey, but worth it.
kethdredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » General » General Chat