mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nerd=Geek

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
800 lbs... that's a lotta beef. I don't blame him for saying he was sexually assaulted.

Andry : )

Proud member of The Peacekeepers, UMSG JTF7, Rogue Cell #12 and CCABB

My Feedback
CrazyBoy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Phantom Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
Here is how this would read if the women played on an American Sports team:

"Canadian man sexually assaulted by four women.

Tragedy has struck Toronto where four prominent softball players were questioned in the alleged assault of a 19 year old man. This 19 year old man who was seen earlier in a club dressed provocatively and drinking in a local club, was allegedly driven to an isolated parking lot and sexually assaulted.

This leaves many to ask: "How do I get so lucky?", "Can a man even BE sexually assaulted?", and "Why was he at the club in the FIRST place?". The 19 year old has a past of trying to pick up women at this bar, as well as dressing in such a fashion as to make himself look available. During the night in question he was wearing a 'SWAG' T-shirt, and, according to one passerby 'Covered in cologne'.

The women have been suspended pending investigation from the local softball team, which leaves them short handed for the upcoming season.

"We are not sure what we are going to do about the upcoming season. Some of these women were starters for God's sake!" exclaimed a Toronto woman, "I just don't know why people can't leave their sexual exploits in the bedroom." she continued. "He was obviously at the club trying to score - why doesn't he just admit that he now regrets what he started instead of ruining our softball team?!""
Oh. Snap.
Feedback
BoBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sic Itur Ad Astra

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
5 4 and 200lbs no the dude was sexually assaulted I wouldn't want to be with chicks that large either lordy and if he said he didn't want to and they persisted well there ya go.

Feedback +31/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
My downsizing/cleaning house sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Falcon16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:

Tragedy has struck Toronto where four prominent softball players were questioned in the alleged assault of a 19 year old man. This 19 year old man who was seen earlier in a club dressed provocatively and drinking in a local club, was allegedly driven to an isolated parking lot and sexually assaulted.

This leaves many to ask: "How do I get so lucky?", "Can a man even BE sexually assaulted?", and "Why was he at the club in the FIRST place?". The 19 year old has a past of trying to pick up women at this bar, as well as dressing in such a fashion as to make himself look available. During the night in question he was wearing a 'SWAG' T-shirt, and, according to one passerby 'Covered in cologne'.

The women have been suspended pending investigation from the local softball team, which leaves them short handed for the upcoming season.

"We are not sure what we are going to do about the upcoming season. Some of these women were starters for God's sake!" exclaimed a Toronto woman, "I just don't know why people can't leave their sexual exploits in the bedroom." she continued. "He was obviously at the club trying to score - why doesn't he just admit that he now regrets what he started instead of ruining our softball team?!""
If only this weren't true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Rec Poster

"Its probably his Johnson that is askew after being mauled by four orcas"

That comment on the news article made me laugh my *** off.
Japy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:08 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

was this in Quebec by chance. and why would man complain about get foursome any way.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:

when cnn's actual coverage has the exact same tone as an onion satire that came first...

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #18 (permalink)
Made To

CCM Fan
We all gotta go hogging sometime.

He should've just shut his mouth and chalked it up as "that one time when he hooked up with a chick and her three friends".

Boston Creepers
MCB Feedback
tlane77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
"Fidget"

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
and why would man complain about get foursome any way.
to me this sounds like an sevensome.. I mean it would be if it were on a scale

MCB FEEDBACK

4G010H3R0'S WTB THREAD

Facebook Page
4G010H3R0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
I got 99 Problems

Some of the reactions in this thread sicken me.

I have several friends who have been raped, male and female, by men and women.

Rape is Rape. it's never funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat