mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/)
-   -   Four women wanted in alleged sex assault of 19-year-old man (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/230860-four-women-wanted-alleged-sex-assault-19-year-old-man.html)

heinous 04-08-2013 06:28 AM

Four women wanted in alleged sex assault of 19-year-old man

19-year-old man sexually assaulted by four women in Toronto | Posted Toronto | National Post

Quote:

Police say the four female suspects are all white, in their thirties, and approximately 54 and 200 pounds.
dressed all "short black dresses," as opposed to manatee gray.

shoot to thrill 04-08-2013 07:08 AM

He shouldn't try and pick up chicks at the aquarium.

BigOldSkool 04-08-2013 07:26 AM

Dear Hustler........

bmann61 04-08-2013 07:32 AM

Oh Canada...

Blahahaha

gainman 04-08-2013 07:34 AM

Hey mar I need a wingman....

Warrzone 04-08-2013 07:42 AM

eh they were all 5'4" and 200 lbs.....I wouldent want it either.....

OPBN 04-08-2013 08:08 AM

Hmm, not to make light of the situation, but how the heck?

Talfuchre 04-08-2013 08:16 AM

Here is how this would read if the women played on an American Sports team:

"Canadian man sexually assaulted by four women.

Tragedy has struck Toronto where four prominent softball players were questioned in the alleged assault of a 19 year old man. This 19 year old man who was seen earlier in a club dressed provocatively and drinking in a local club, was allegedly driven to an isolated parking lot and sexually assaulted.

This leaves many to ask: "How do I get so lucky?", "Can a man even BE sexually assaulted?", and "Why was he at the club in the FIRST place?". The 19 year old has a past of trying to pick up women at this bar, as well as dressing in such a fashion as to make himself look available. During the night in question he was wearing a 'SWAG' T-shirt, and, according to one passerby 'Covered in cologne'.

The women have been suspended pending investigation from the local softball team, which leaves them short handed for the upcoming season.

"We are not sure what we are going to do about the upcoming season. Some of these women were starters for God's sake!" exclaimed a Toronto woman, "I just don't know why people can't leave their sexual exploits in the bedroom." she continued. "He was obviously at the club trying to score - why doesn't he just admit that he now regrets what he started instead of ruining our softball team?!""

monty 04-08-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talfuchre (Post 2677916)
Here is how this would read if the women played on an American Sports team:

"Canadian man sexually assaulted by four women.

Tragedy has struck Toronto where four prominent softball players were questioned in the alleged assault of a 19 year old man. This 19 year old man who was seen earlier in a club dressed provocatively and drinking in a local club, was allegedly driven to an isolated parking lot and sexually assaulted.

This leaves many to ask: "How do I get so lucky?", "Can a man even BE sexually assaulted?", and "Why was he at the club in the FIRST place?". The 19 year old has a past of trying to pick up women at this bar, as well as dressing in such a fashion as to make himself look available. During the night in question he was wearing a 'SWAG' T-shirt, and, according to one passerby 'Covered in cologne'.

The women have been suspended pending investigation from the local softball team, which leaves them short handed for the upcoming season.

"We are not sure what we are going to do about the upcoming season. Some of these women were starters for God's sake!" exclaimed a Toronto woman, "I just don't know why people can't leave their sexual exploits in the bedroom." she continued. "He was obviously at the club trying to score - why doesn't he just admit that he now regrets what he started instead of ruining our softball team?!""

LMAO

Brother Jerry 04-08-2013 09:37 AM

^^ Ditto