mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mr. Angel Pump

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Paintball would be a pretty boring game if everybody played like this. Good for people in wheel chairs or that are handicap. The way you take video through the scope is pretty slick. I usually play at the Davis big game but passed on it to go to SPEW.
COBRA G7,Angel 1,Master tech Angel Force Fly,Angel Gat,Custom Angel Led,2000 LCD Angel Pump,2k1 Dark Angel,04 Angel Speed,C&C Angel IR3,Ice Fade G7 Fly,DM4,Eblade,Grey Ghost,PGP,2006 Grey Ghost,BLong Cocker,Angel G7,Cobra Mamba FLY,2K1 Angel Fly,Rasta G7 Fly,Dark 2K3 Angel,Euro Angel,2k2 Apollo Angel,2k1 Cobra SS LCD,Rev-i,Dark Angel IR3,2K5 Speed,KP3,Rasta A4 Fly.

Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1921680
kill-n-spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:45 AM   #12 (permalink)

Honestly, the players who hang out in the back with their 1400 markers and unload paint at a 45 degree angle until their 11 pods are gone are the inspiration for my setup.
Joesilvpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
Mr. Angel Pump

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Joe , aren't you doing the same exact thing just shooting from the back at a different angle. The first strike rounds are like 20 cents a piece and that high cost has to be pretty comparable to shooting an electro. I am a regular to the Davis big game (Germany Jersey) and my buddy Casper has a FS gun and scope and he used it Jan. or Feb big game and I had a kick watching him shoot it. We used a laser range finder and he was landing shots 100 yards out. He was pretty much handicapped because of a surgery he just had and it was a perfect set up since he could only walk around. You should post up some pictures of your camera scope set up because the video looks great.
COBRA G7,Angel 1,Master tech Angel Force Fly,Angel Gat,Custom Angel Led,2000 LCD Angel Pump,2k1 Dark Angel,04 Angel Speed,C&C Angel IR3,Ice Fade G7 Fly,DM4,Eblade,Grey Ghost,PGP,2006 Grey Ghost,BLong Cocker,Angel G7,Cobra Mamba FLY,2K1 Angel Fly,Rasta G7 Fly,Dark 2K3 Angel,Euro Angel,2k2 Apollo Angel,2k1 Cobra SS LCD,Rev-i,Dark Angel IR3,2K5 Speed,KP3,Rasta A4 Fly.

Feedback
Old 04-10-2013, 03:01 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill-n-spree View Post
Paintball would be a pretty boring game if everybody played like this. Good for people in wheel chairs or that are handicap. The way you take video through the scope is pretty slick. I usually play at the Davis big game but passed on it to go to SPEW.
You're so right. Your opinion of fun/boring is the same as everybody else. Do you not realize some people would love to be the "sniper" in a game of paintball? You get to sit back and pick off unsuspecting targets, which is fun for some people.

Sounds to me like you'd be that guy that gets mad if you get shot by an unsuspecting ball.

By the way, I like the cam setup. I subscribed, hoping to see more videos.
7usabball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
Surfing MCB

CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by relliott View Post
I highly doubt it ......
Agreed especially when this guy pictured is running one of larger Pb shops in the area
pakalolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:32 AM   #16 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Agreed especially when this guy pictured is running one of larger Pb shops in the area
It's called a joke. Chuckle and move on... Yeesh!
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill-n-spree View Post
Joe , aren't you doing the same exact thing just shooting from the back at a different angle. The first strike rounds are like 20 cents a piece and that high cost has to be pretty comparable to shooting an electro. I am a regular to the Davis big game (Germany Jersey) and my buddy Casper has a FS gun and scope and he used it Jan. or Feb big game and I had a kick watching him shoot it. We used a laser range finder and he was landing shots 100 yards out. He was pretty much handicapped because of a surgery he just had and it was a perfect set up since he could only walk around. You should post up some pictures of your camera scope set up because the video looks great.
I dont see the point in anyone sitting in the back arking paint. But its their money so they can do it. I'm sure there are guys that say " I dont see the point in sitting in the back and pulling the trigger at 40 cents a pull. But its my money I'm going to do it.

Can you see the range finder with your mask on I was thinking of picking one up
Joesilvpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #18 (permalink)

Did you get a lot of questions about your set up at the game? Anyone think that you were potentially cheating? I'm just curious
Duybuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:21 PM   #19 (permalink)
Mr. Angel Pump

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesilvpb View Post
I dont see the point in anyone sitting in the back arking paint. But its their money so they can do it. I'm sure there are guys that say " I dont see the point in sitting in the back and pulling the trigger at 40 cents a pull. But its my money I'm going to do it.

Can you see the range finder with your mask on I was thinking of picking one up
Yes. You just hold the range finder close to the lens and it works great.

Feedback
Old 04-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
Head Ref

that was a great video to show how effective FS rounds can be, I haven't had much experience with them personally. way to go!
joshkinney591 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat