mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-22-2013, 12:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

so, can just anybody be a bounty hunter these days?

‘Lipstick Bounty Hunters’ Face Accusations After Confrontation at Arby’s - ABC News

i mean really? you think he hates you because you're women bounty hunters? you don't think you taking out his eyeball has anything to do with it?
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
I can't imagine how this is even remotely acceptable and how does this work?

Granted, I don't know much about this but what they're doing sounds wrong and potentially dangerous to themselves and the people around them, not just the person they are trying to arrest.

Anyone care to explain?

Edit:

Can they serve warrants?
What about forcing their way into someone's house? I can't imagine he'd just let them in.
Are they obligated to read someone their rights during an arrest?

Last edited by CCM Photographer; 04-22-2013 at 02:15 AM.
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
I can't imagine how this is even remotely acceptable and how does this work?

Granted, I don't know much about this but what they're doing sounds wrong and potentially dangerous to themselves and the people around them, not just the person they are trying to arrest.

Anyone care to explain?

Edit:

Can they serve warrants?
What about forcing their way into someone's house? I can't imagine he'd just let them in.
Are they obligated to read someone their rights during an arrest?
Since these are people that are under obligation to a bondsman (meaning they've already been arrested, bailed out, and then scheduled to appear in court), if they fail to make that appearance, the bondsmen is on the hook for that failure. They cannot get their money back until the person they bonded out appears in court and I'm sure there's something in the paperwork for the bond that basically allows them to be forcibly detained by bond enforcement agents (bounty hunters) and probably makes the need for a warrant null and void as well.

The people that use bail bondsmen to get out of jail have to agree to the terms of the bondsmen so it's not like this guy didn't know what he could be getting himself into by getting bonded out and then failing to appear.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Interesting. His poor eyeball.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Its a sport of honor.

Each state has their own laws regarding bounty hunting. California has renewd a law that requires 60 hours of training before becoming a bounty hunter. Some states have no training and anyone can be one.

Deputy Sheriff/Death Investigator.
My day begins when yours ends.
Fridaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:45 AM   #6 (permalink)

Those girls are pathetic. They're a joke and a gimmick.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
7usabball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Honestly I believe this dude is in the right, why?
1. They don't announce themselves (not necessary for bounty hunters, but also it gives him a reason to protest against someone he doesn't know assaulting him).
2. They don't warn him and just start tasering him.
3. Firing rubber bullets at him just seems like aggravated assault.

I'm sorry if you aren't a big enough person to take someone down on your own this job isn't for you.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bland

Looked like a TiPX was used there.

Seriously, this has nothing to do with them being women...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyghost View Post
Finding a good paintball game outside your area is like trying to figure out which neighborhood is the best for buying drugs.
Current Markers:
The Modern Pirate - Convertible Feed Sheridan

MCB Feedback
Tdot Feedback
RAZRBAKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

Best these three hairdresser-looking mouthbreathers stick to pulling such stunts in CA. Elsewhere, concealed carry laws exist and the right to defend oneself against unlawful infliction of death/serious bodily injury with deadly force is available (even to bail jumping criminals).

Point an air gun at someone's face and then knock out their eye with it, after jumping them in a public place without any signs of aggression on their part? Not only should they be allowed to kill you in self defense, they are allowed to kill you in self defense.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Satclaire View Post
Best these three hairdresser-looking mouthbreathers stick to pulling such stunts in CA. Elsewhere, concealed carry laws exist and the right to defend oneself against unlawful infliction of death/serious bodily injury with deadly force is available (even to bail jumping criminals).

Point an air gun at someone's face and then knock out their eye with it, after jumping them in a public place without any signs of aggression on their part? Not only should they be allowed to kill you in self defense, they are allowed to kill you in self defense.
Amen

Otter Customs Paintball - - - - Straight Up Cigars - - - - My Feedback
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat