General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 08-09-2006, 03:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
Post Whore

Got all four of mine out about 10yrs ago.....I was sooooooo stoned and feeling great until it all wore off. That is when I got really sick. After all the vomiting from swallowing to much blood my jaw was sore for about two weeks. My ex called me the other day too, just to chat and she told me she was going in today to have one removed. Sucks to be her.
Where's the water!!!!!
POG# 904 LPPC# 86
My MCB Feedback
JTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:44 AM   #22 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Bloody hell! I'm glad I didn't read this thread before I had mine pulled a week or so ago.

Whatever they knock you out with is some pretty fast acting stuff too. All I had time to do was comment on how much the dentist was injecting into me, then feel my head roll back and be out before I hit the headrest.
GMEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 08:21 AM   #23 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Originally Posted by Kindred
Ugh, I still vividly remember waking up in the dentists chair and seeing a small hammer, and what appeared to be a rather bloody chisle on the tray next to me.
I could see the chunks of tooth and gum on the tray - I was wide awake. The worst part was the sensation of the dentist cracking the teeth apart to get them out.

HTRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » General » General Chat