mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Just Some Guy

Because people are stupid.

My Feedback
MarkT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

Perhaps the seller is perfectly willing to accept $170 but wanted to see if they could bump your offer up first.

Which one of you needs to learn the meaning of "negotiate", again? I think you need to watch the Godfather: it's not personal, it's just business.

P.S. If I were the seller, I'd reply that because of your user name, I'd be adding a 15% surcharge to any transaction we did. THROWIN ROPES? Really?
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Satclaire View Post
THROWIN ROPES? Really?
Lol! I guess Lazer Tits was already taken.

Sorry OP, I had to.

Otter Customs Paintball - - - - Straight Up Cigars - - - - My Feedback
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
Blizzard Paintball

All good points. But we have to start somewhere. I never low ball anyone as I don't want to be lowballed. It was a fair price for what blue book priced it at. Anyway, you'll all come to know that I'm honest and when I want something I buy it. Lol
THROWIN ROPES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Blizzard Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Satclaire View Post
Perhaps the seller is perfectly willing to accept $170 but wanted to see if they could bump your offer up first.

Which one of you needs to learn the meaning of "negotiate", again? I think you need to watch the Godfather: it's not personal, it's just business.

P.S. If I were the seller, I'd reply that because of your user name, I'd be adding a 15% surcharge to any transaction we did. THROWIN ROPES? Really?

What's wrong with my username? I don't see what's funny. Why are you coming at me like that? Also, yes lazer tits was taken and so was lazer tits1.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

I see you're still not real clear on what you should take personally. Welcome to MCB, and good luck with your buying.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:20 AM   #17 (permalink)
Blizzard Paintball

Hahaha, likewise to you sir. My fault...I forgot to put the "lol" for you. Made 2 purchases already. Everyone Seems much different on this forum even though 85% are on the "other" forum. Anyway, Thanks for the initiation. LOL
Old 06-20-2013, 07:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

i wish there's just a place to sell without negotiations. just set a price and that's it. and just lower it if nobody buys it.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:33 AM   #19 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i wish there's just a place to sell without negotiations. just set a price and that's it. and just lower it if nobody buys it.
Run a reverse auction (if allowed). Simply state in the sale thread today the price is this. On X date the price is this. On X date this. First person to PM me on the specified date that they want it gets it. No negotiation outside of set pricing

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
Run a reverse auction (if allowed).
I believe its fine as long as you put a reasonable price to begin with.
ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat