mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 06-29-2013, 09:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
I am planning my trip for September soon.
Aer Lingus has some good fall deals. We are going round trip from Richmond to Dublin for $808 a person the first week of November.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:12 AM   #12 (permalink)

Yea, I didn't want to start a argument over this. Just would like to know what others thought of the walls an paintings of the city then really get in to the history. I just wanted to know more or less people first impression of the city.
chi town saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
Paintballs Drunk Uncle

Send a message via AIM to Greenmtnphantom Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

Fan of EMR
Toni and I loved our visit to Ireland. Best part was making friends in Dublin that we still keep in touch with online.
Since this thread started with boobs what are we supposed to derail it with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Someone ban that painthappy dude
Stock class = 12grams and a stick feed. End discussion.
Greenmtnphantom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chi town saint View Post
Yea, I didn't want to start a argument over this. Just would like to know what others thought of the walls an paintings of the city then really get in to the history. I just wanted to know more or less people first impression of the city.
You're absolutely fine! I bet you're glad you got to visit, and I hope you're entire trip was amazing!

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Yea you can say I had a blast. It was a wonderful time Learning about everything.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_10 View Post
The world didn't care in 1969 and it doesn't care today. You can't watch a film or read a Martin Dillon book and expect to understand. It's much more than acronyms and glorified gangs.
And if you made comments like that about a similar situation in Africa or South America you would probably be called a bigot or worse... and moderators would probably pull your post. Either way your comments here and in previous posts illustrate some serious ignorance on your part and frankly they're insulting as all hell.
Frizzle Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
I travel to Ireland every other year or so. Belfast has long been one of my favorite destinations.

I've noticed over the last 10 years that the murals have changed. Not so violent as they used to be. There is definetly still a few of those, but more have a more positive message. Thats a good sign.

The walls are still there, but the checkpoints are long gone. However, violence still pops up once in a while, and the neighborhoods are highly sectarian, so I don't expect them to go away any time soon.

The Belfast museum was a real surprise. I didn't expect much due to its small size, but they really cram a TON of stuff into the space, and everything was really well done. Also, not far away was Carrickfergus castle. One of my favorites. (you are free to walk around anywhere you want).

For some pointless trivia- My grandparents lived in a suburb of Belfast called Dunmurry... mostly known for being the location where all the Delorean cars were made.

"the evidence strongly suggests that neither Billy nor Adam (Smart Parts) could have invented the electronic paintgun" -Garr M. King, U.S. Judge
HP_Lovecraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
Bacon? Oh God yes!

Fan of EMR
I liked Victoria Park when we visited Belfast.
As a whole, I felt Belfast was reminiscent of any major city where you harmlessly stumble on the wrong side of the tracks.
That said, I would definitely go back to Northern Ireland. The Giants' Causeway and the Carrick-A-Rede bridge was beyond fascinating.

I give my markers names.

WTB 8ci tank

New MCB Feedback[/SIZE]
Old MCB Feedback
Kermitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 12:00 AM   #19 (permalink)

yea, the Giants' Causeway i was also there it was a sight to see for sure.

kermitt what made it so fascinating to you?

For me it was knowing that there are the same ones that are in Scotland which to me is very interesting.

HP yea those murals where pretty awesome. and yea they say they change them once in awhile. as we speak i believe the orange parade is starting soon.
Old 06-30-2013, 12:35 PM   #20 (permalink)
Bacon? Oh God yes!

Fan of EMR
Quote:
yea, the Giants' Causeway i was also there it was a sight to see for sure.

kermitt what made it so fascinating to you?

For me it was knowing that there are the same ones that are in Scotland which to me is very interesting.

HP yea those murals where pretty awesome. and yea they say they change them once in awhile. as we speak i believe the orange parade is starting soon.
It was that there's something similar in Scotland and that it looked like a giant Q-Bert board. I loved that game as a kid.
I guess it was the awesomeness of it all. It was just columns and columns of rocks made by nature. I just thought it was cool.

I give my markers names.

WTB 8ci tank

New MCB Feedback[/SIZE]
Old MCB Feedback
Kermitt is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat