mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 07-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Brass and Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Under The Dome

Because of the new born I missed half of it but what i saw I enjoyed. Did anyone see the full episode? Who got stabbed and did she die? Why is the guy with the knife such an ***? I hate missing so much lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irc2IcgkPKE
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Trails Of Doom

Good show, yeah, if you missed the beginning you NEED to find it as a TON of stuff happened...

The loaner guy was burying the woman's husband who took him in at the end of the episode... We don't know if he is mafia or what... But, he wrecked his car thinking that cops were after him, so clearly he has some issues...

The crazy guy, has his girlfriend locked in his dads bunker, he beats her... Total loser, and crazy. Along with his dad, who is on the council and "knows" something (they were getting tons of deliveries of propane prior to the "event".

Interesting premise for a show. When the dome came down, anything in its path was chopped in half. Cool half cow in that scene! (this dome is a blatant rip off of battleships dome in the movie...)
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
Good show, yeah, if you missed the beginning you NEED to find it as a TON of stuff happened...

The loaner guy was burying the woman's husband who took him in at the end of the episode... We don't know if he is mafia or what... But, he wrecked his car thinking that cops were after him, so clearly he has some issues...

The crazy guy, has his girlfriend locked in his dads bunker, he beats her... Total loser, and crazy. Along with his dad, who is on the council and "knows" something (they were getting tons of deliveries of propane prior to the "event".

Interesting premise for a show. When the dome came down, anything in its path was chopped in half. Cool half cow in that scene! (this dome is a blatant rip off of battleships dome in the movie...)
Except its based on a book released long before Battleship the movie and one he reportedly started decades ago. I have noted it has already varied pretty wildy from the book so it should be interesting to watch.

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful" Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
I do things & like stuff

Quote:

What I don't understand, is why they don't dig under it? I had the same complaint with the simpsons movie's dome.

bigbthebenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
What I don't understand, is why they don't dig under it? I had the same complaint with the simpsons movie's dome.
You are one show in and upset they have not tried other solutions?

Edit: They do, at some point, attempt to dig under it. At least in the book.

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful" Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed

Last edited by Lohman446; 07-02-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Lohman446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Brass and Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:

I got to see the half cow and the plane and truck running into the dome. The truck scene was cool. Yeah I missed a lot of the story line so far.

I think this is based off of a Stephen King and If it is I'm sure there will be some super natural way to not be able to dig under it, i mean the dome itself is super natural no? Don't tell me forget I asked lol.
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
smells good!

no movie/TV version of a Stephen King book has ever been as good as the book itself (The Shawshank Redemption came close - really close; however, they actually put some talent into that one).

read the book.

especially this one.

it's really good.

WTB: Black 07 Ego Eye Covers

WTB: AGD Z-grip or Y-frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
what stimpy said
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
My butt hole hurts all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Stimps is the man! Not only does he smell his own farts, but he enjoys it at the same time.

FEEDBACK<<<<
stimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

this one great show. i see lasting a long time.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat