|General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.|
| ||Thread Tools|
|07-04-2013, 08:48 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2007
We have been looking for a house for the past year. Two days before we went on our summer vacation our agent found an inside track on a home within an area that we had only hoped we could live in. Great school, long time well established area that has been good since I was a kid, in the country near great riding and two good paintball fields. It is about 15 miles from where I grew up.
We did due diligence within a couple of days and decided to put in an offer. The home is an approved short sale, but to other buyers that backed out at the last second. It needs a great deal of work so the next six months of our lives will be dominated by a remodel. In spite of that the price is good and if everything comes in under the rather liberal budget we have set it will be hard to get hurt on it. We put in the offer on Monday but with the vacation week it will be at least Monday next week before we hear anything.
Time is close, we have until August to be out of here and we have already signed the end of lease paperwork to be sure. Whether this works out or not we have to move...so....wish us luck.
|07-04-2013, 09:45 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Sounds like an ideal location!
Wishing you the best of luck.