mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2013, 11:42 PM   #41 (permalink)
depot damager
 
anomoly40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Central Arkansas

The sequal is already filming up here in the Ozarks. Its rumored to be called "Sharknader".
anomoly40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:28 PM   #42 (permalink)
.
 
The Inflicted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Forget Sharknado, the real threat is much greater: Could a sharkicane hit New York? - NYPOST.com
The Inflicted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:23 PM   #43 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

Get your LEGO kits while they're hot!!

__________________
My Feedbacks My youtube channel Boxgun vs Duckslide showdown My cooking sessions; Calzone, California Club Pizza Project notes: KP disassembly and valve repair notes


For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:23 PM   #44 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
EL17E 76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: am I where I am

Ian Ziering said that this is to be his "Pulp Fiction" and expects it to do for his career what Pulp Fiction did for Travoltas.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
I translated this as: Scenario games are popular with overshooting douchebags raging on cocaine and steroid cocktails while roasting puppies and punching babies. Stay home unless you enjoy impromptu fistfights.
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:36 PM   #45 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Arson24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vancouver, B.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL17E 76 View Post
Ian Ziering said that this is to be his "Pulp Fiction" and expects it to do for his career what Pulp Fiction did for Travoltas.

urghh.....that just hurts to read.
Arson24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #46 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
EL17E 76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: am I where I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inflicted View Post
Forget Sharknado, the real threat is much greater: Could a sharkicane hit New York? - NYPOST.com
Funny you should mention that.....Sharknado 2 set to hit NYC in 2014
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
I translated this as: Scenario games are popular with overshooting douchebags raging on cocaine and steroid cocktails while roasting puppies and punching babies. Stay home unless you enjoy impromptu fistfights.
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC